Dark Veil 2

The puddle only splashes my face, and I laugh. "What are you going to do, shower me to death?" I grab his hands, spin him around in a circle, and kick him into a nearby building. Then I pull him down and he falls.

"Actually, yes, thanks for the idea." I was a bit weaker now, but I could still concentrate my magic on him such that I could put multiple high-speed streams of water in every direction. I quickly pumped up to about half of the speed industrial factories use to cut metal (and yes, that is true).

He dodged, but pushing me stopped the jet stream entirely since I lost my concentration. Then, I pulled out my air magic. He can run, but he can't hide. I begin a large gust of air that would stop him in his tracks.

A large gust of air came my way. My first instinct was to stop, but I decided to ride with it, and I performed a backflip that landed me behind him. I charged at him, knocking him over and rolling out of the way.

I had one final weapon, and it would be certain death. But I was hesitant to use it. In the end, I decided against it, and I just made a waterspout that would carry him for miles until I figured he'd learned to shut up. So I conjured it, and once I made sure he was trapped in it, I let the waterspout do the work, and I left.

I saw what he was planning, and I put all my concentration into boosting out, whirling out and ending up kicking his head, knocking him over. "Trying to make me shut up will do nothing, because I started this group, and what did you ever do besides make flyers? Stop trying to think you're the top of this group, because you're not. Remember this day, and what happens when you go against me." I walk away, leaving him there.

(My time's up, so don't attack again.)

(Well that escalated quickly ~bump~)
I stand back and watch the fight, cheering slightly when I see Sam get his a** kicked.
I mumble "Yay! Fight!"As I eat my pizza slice.

I saw what he was planning, and I put all my concentration into boosting out, whirling out and ending up kicking his head, knocking him over. "Trying to make me shut up will do nothing, because I started this group, and what did you ever do besides make flyers? Stop trying to think you're the top of this group, because you're not. Remember this day, and what happens when you go against me." I walk away, leaving him there.

(My time's up, so don't attack again.)

(I LEFT! YOU CANT KICK ME IN THE FACE WHEN IM NOT THERE)

( I'm going to be pretty inactive soon, so anybody can claim my character to control for a while. )

(The roleplay will be ending on Saturday, EDT, due to the decline of activity. Purpl can take control of Cindra.)

(Also, to add on to FN, it will be awhile until the next Dark Veil is started. Once this RP is done, I will put up the original post, but request for a mod to lock it until June.)

Back