Dark Veil 2

"It's not like you could help it, Alex." She laughs, and bounces the baby a bit. "How are you feeling?"

I nod at Raphael, James also nods.
"What is it?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Since I'm assuming you guys will be raising the baby, we're going to have to cut you from the group. It was a hard decision to make, but in the end, I decided that it's best for the group," I look at the baby, "and the future of Dark Veil. I assume you understand, since I don't want Misa to be raised in a war zone."

(OHOHOHOHOH WOAH, WHAT?! YOU JUST GUNNA KICK ME OUT!)
"But I don't want to leave Dark Veil!"

Last edited:
"Since I'm assuming you guys will be raising the baby, we're going to have to cut you from the group. It was a hard decision to make, but in the end, I decided that it's best for the group," I look at the baby, "and the future of Dark Veil. I assume you understand, since I don't want Misa to be raised in a war zone."

I nod at Raphael, James also nods.
"What is it?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I shake my head. "But... I don't want to leave Dark Veil!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"It's for the good of the order. We'll still keep in touch and see how the baby's doing. Besides, I want her to have parents…like I never did…" I pause, then move on. "You're still welcome to the wedding party. Come on with us," I finish.

"They're not leaving." I say as an ultimatum. "If they leave, I leave."
(EVERYONE SAY IF THEY LEAVE I LEAVE IT WILL BE RLY DRAMATIC)

What's he so excited about, I wonder. I go in first to pour everybody's wine in the glasses I set up. I handed out the glasses to everybody, serving myself last.

Back