Dark Veil 2

When I knew nobody was looking, I poured the mixture into my own wine, stirred it quickly with my finger, and switched the glasses. Then I left to go refill and discard the used glass.

Last edited:
I come back, and I pick up my glass. However, before it touches my lips, I see something strange. I dip my finger in it, lick it, and spit it out. Poison! And I know exactly who did it. He is going to get a... I stop my thoughts. You know, if he wants it so much, I'll just give it to him. His punishment will be his arrogance. He doesn't have to learn. I write a note saying, "Happy now?" and pick up the glass again. I take a deep breath, and quickly gulp it down. My body falls on the floor seconds later.

I come back, and I pick up my glass. However, before it touches my lips, I see something strange. I dip my finger in it, lick it, and spit it out. Poison! And I know exactly who did it. He is going to get a... I stop my thoughts. You know, if he wants it so much, I'll just give it to him. His punishment will be his arrogance. He doesn't have to learn. I write a note saying, "Happy now?" and pick up the glass again. I take a deep breath, and quickly gulp it down. My body falls on the floor seconds later.
I notice a piece of paper, which I quickly pick up and put in my pocket. ​Good, he's dead.

I hear a crash on the floor and see Raphael hit the floor. "RAPHAEL?!?!" I go over to his body.
I widen my eyes and back away. Is he... Dead?

I see Raphael fall to the floor.
When I realize he is dead, I sway on my feet, and fall to the floor in a faint.

( DRAMATIC CINDRA TO THE RESCUE )

I wake up suddenly, gasping. "R-raphael..?" I whisper, stumbling to my feet, and go over to him. When I check his pulse, I get nothing.
Dead.
I burst into tears.

My fists ball up, and I stand up. "There's only one person that would go low enough to do this.."

Back