Dark Veil 3

"What I don't understand, though, is why she wouldn't put that one on when I managed to force her to wear one that was frilly before."

"To be honest, I don't know. I'm not even sure where she's staying. I think she mentioned a hotel, but I don't know my way around here, so..."

I come out the bathroom, unable to get the glitter out my hair, but the rest of the makeup is off. "Lets go find her." I tell Willow and open the door.

I try to fix up my hair in a French hairstyle, but it turns into a gigantic curly mess. I eventually just let it hang down.

"Let me just check that for you... Yes, she is staying in room number 37. Third floor."
"Thanks," I tell the receptionist, then waste no time in dragging Alex off towards the lift.

Last edited:
I go with Willow. "Wait, I think James ran off, what a moron." I then press the lift button and wait with Willow. "So, what ya gunna do when we see her?"

"I'll decide that when we get there, she might be busy," I reply. The lift doors open when we reach the third floor, so I step out.

I'm dimly aware of some people talking nearby my door, but I stay focused on reading a book.

I hear a knock on my door. "Coming..!" I call, and quickly put on my jacket. After kicking a book under the bed, I open the door.

Back