Dark Veil 3

I ignore her, and kneel down next to her. "Thanks for falling, that makes this easier," I smile, then pull of her shoes. I grab the bottom of each trouser leg, and pull.

I turn my head, and see James standing in the doorway. "Hi James," I say, then manage to pull Alex's trousers all of the way off.

"BWAHAHAHAHAH!" I burst into laughter at Alex who is glaring at me in anger.
"Don't you dare laugh! I am going to knock you out you little-" I try to get up, but trip on the dress. Getting up, I run for him and tackle him over. "STOP LAUGHING MORON!"

"A pretty little princess- OUCH!" Alex punches me across the jaw and gets up.
"Now you are here, you can explain what Willow said earlier. Go on. Tell us all."
"No, not here!" I laugh.

"Oh no. Not here." I smirk and get up, rubbing my jaw. "Anyway, anyone care to explain what happened here?"
"I WAS ABDUCTED AND TORTURED! THATS WHAT HAPPENED!" I shout and try and get the glitter out my hair.

Last edited:
"I HATE YOU ALL-" I go to walk over to Willow, but trip again. "HOW DO PEOPLE WEAR THESE! I HAVEN'T WORE A DRESS SERIOUSLY SINCE I WAS 8 OR SOMTHING!" Oh god, I think the dress ripped again.

"But-" I cut myself off. "I haven't looked this girly since-"
"Alex, calm down, you don't want to ruin your makeup." I taunt and take a photo on my phone.
"THAT'S IT I AM CHANGING!" I get up and the dress rips again. I run to the bathroom door and slam it shut.

Last edited:
The dress is so ripped I have to hold it up, I pick up my clothes when I run back, I trip again on the floor and crawl back to the bathroom.
"It sounds like this makeup thing is a physiological problem with her."

"Well, no matter what I did, she wouldn't put it on on her own. It was worse than the makeup."

Last edited:
Back