Dark Veil 3

I stretch and go to the door with Willow and wait, I notice James run up the stairs.
"Okay, I'm back, just had to use the bathroom. Anyway, aren't we going to see Willows GF now? I can't wait!" I go up to her door and don't even knock. After Vedette opens it I shout. "HEY, VEDETTE, THE PARTY IS HERE!"
When he said bathroom, he ment he got drunk didn't he.

Last edited:
I shrink back a little. "He's drunk, isn't he?" I smile slightly. "Keep him outside. I can't have my hotel room stinky."

"Woahwoahwoah, thats meaaaaaan!" I say then Alex grabs my shoulder.
"You girls have fun. I am gunna babysit James. And he is gunna explain what Willow said earlier." I drag him down the hall by the ear. "Bye, see ya in a bit!"

"I'm not allowed to have alcohol in my room anyways. If it even smelled like it, they'd kick me out. So..what do you need?"

"Nothing really, I just thought I'd come see you," I smile. "Plus I think if we were at my place much longer Alex would try to murder me..."

I burst out laughing clutching at my sides. "Oh, I can imagine her face..! Ahahahaha~!"

"Next time you see James, ask him about it, he took a picture. Apparently, Alex can't wear a dress without ripping it, as two of my dresses are ruined now..."

"Oh! That's horrible but..I can't stop laughing! Heeeelp!" I burst into more peals of giggles.

"Quick, let's get inside my room before my neighbors start complaining." I say, laughing slightly, and step to the side so she can get in."

That makes me dissolve into more giggles, and I fall back on my bed. "What kind of dress did you make her wear?"

Back