Dark Veil 3

"Wow, they serve pretty much everything here," I comment, looking down the menu.
(Is everyone goingg be involved with the Zeus thing?)

"Wow, they serve pretty much everything here," I comment, looking down the menu.
(Is everyone goingg be involved with the Zeus thing?)

(Dark Veil is being brought back, so?yes :D)

I arrive at Olympus, asking servants to bring James into my temple. They tie him to a chair in the middle of a candle-lit room. I circle around him. "So," I start. "What makes you think you can overthrow a god?"

"Tell everybody immediately. I'll be down at the training center," I say, running off.

Last edited:
"Like I am gunna tell you! It hurt you know when you hit me, and I don't appreciate you hurting my friends either." I spit back, not giving him an answer.

( I would join in but I don't know howwww )

I hear some thunder in the distance, and shudder.

"Hmm. Is there a storm near?"

I go off and run to find the others. I find Willow and Vedette in a food place. "Girls, come with me, we have to go to the old Dark Veil training room. We need you!"

"Down the street, across from the park and by the beach (I think...)." I run off to go find some other people. (Someone control Claire or Someone so I can get them)

"Let's go," I say, standing up. "This sounds pretty important."
(I'll be Claire I guess, where was she last?)

(In the park on a bench if I recall)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I run over and find Claire. I really don't want her on the team, but I guess I might need her help. "Claire?"

Back