Dark Veil 3

I stay on the throne a little more, and the door slams open, and Zeus comes in.

"Why did you dethrone Hades?" I demand.

"More or less a plot against you. You should be grateful that we stopped it before he carried it out."

After about 20mins, I go off to find Will to discuss restarting Dark Veil. My hair was still full of glitter from earlier and my face was read from flushing. WILLOW YOU TROLL! YOU COULD OF JUST TOLD ME! When I find him, I sigh. ?Hey, what?s up??

(Yeah, Alex has beed kinda waiting...)

"Will, you here?"
I wake up and wipe off all the makeup from Willow. Maybe I should go to the underworld to see the after effects.

"Yeah. What?"

"You don't know what might happen! Hades is the only one who knows how to govern the Underworld, so if that power goes to somebody else, the world will be set off balance."

"Well, you can't kill me. I'm already dead."

"Exactly. That's why I'm going up to Earth to punish the living one who helped you: James."

(It's going to be exam week, and I'll mainly be hanging out in the Museum to entertain me while I study. Someone take over? and omg im so inactive i know i suck ily all)

(Woah, drama!)
"About restarting Dark Veil, you got anything planned?"
I jump up and sit on the couch in the Willows house, bored.

(It's going to be exam week, and I'll mainly be hanging out in the Museum to entertain me while I study. Someone take over? and omg im so inactive i know i suck ily all)

(Wow. I feel for you :( I'll take over :D)

"Um, we could take everybody here to see the training building, and maybe see if they want to join?" I suggest.

"No! I won't let you!"

"Well, too bad. You can't," I say, leaving the room.

Last edited:
(Wow. I feel for you :( I'll take over :D)

"Um, we could take everybody here to see the training building, and maybe see if they want to join?" I suggest.

"No! I won't let you!"

"Well, too bad. You can't," I say, leaving the room.

"Cool. I will go gather up as many people as possible." I say and leave. Who should I start with? Willow maybe? I think and walk to her house.

Last edited:
Back