Dark Veil 3

I walk outside and the Earth rumbles. What the? I knock on the door. "Hey Willow, you in there?"
"She is on a date!" I call back.

The lightning strikes extremely close to James. "He's after you for some reason!" I say, then decide to fight back with a lightning spell. I gather my energy, then strike. It's enough to knock Zeus off his feet as a platinum chariot carries him up to Olympus.

(Going AFK, back in about 15 min.)

"Why the hell would he be after me?!" I lie, not really wanting anyone to know I have been going to the underworld as a traitor regularly. "Will, don't think you are the only one who can do magic." Smirking, I start to fire golden fire bolts at Zeus.

"I want to help." I smirk and run, jumping towards Zeus.
"Alex, you don't even know magic!"
"I don't need to, I've got fists!"

Last edited:
"That's a one-way ticket to getting hurt!" I shout to Alex, seeing her jumping towards Zeus.
A girl jumps up to me, and I throw a lightning bolt into her stomach.

I get hit and fall back. Hitting the floor, I bite my lip and get back up, still full of determination. "You don't want to see me when I'm angry."
"Here!" I create two samurai swords from ice magic and throw them to Alex.

I jump at Zeus and swing my blades at him. "What do you think you are doing?! Firing lightning bolts around on sunny day like this!"

"Bringing some justice to the world," I say, knocking her off the chariot, taking James, and flying off.

"James!" I yell, running after the chariot.

(Kind of late to say this, but I really lost interest in this. Got boring for me kinda quickly. I'm out, have fun.)

(NOOOO AIONS can I create a death scene for you?)

(lolno, aions will live forever)

(actually it's because i want to use him in other rp's)

(and no it's not because chiyoko died, i just felt ignored half the times I was here and there are too many characters for me to keep track of)

"Bringing some justice to the world," I say, knocking her off the chariot, taking James, and flying off.

"James!" I yell, running after the chariot.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" I call and chase him with Will.
Zeus has me in a lock and I can't move. “Crap!”

(Oh well Aions. Bye bye)

Last edited:
I stop as it flies higher. "It's no use…we'll have to get there another way. And besides, we can't get into Olympus without a team of some sort."

Back