Dark Veil 3

When I am left in the room on my own, start to rock the chair, moving it slightly. Screw this, I have to get out of here. I try and rip the ropes off, but it is useless. "****." I mutter under my breath. "Maybe magic might work..."

"Yeah, we'll get to it right away. But first, let me give a demonstration." I stand up, and begin creating fire with my hands, and waving it around to create different shapes. Then, I create a water spell, surrounding myself with swirling water, then splashing it all around.

I arrive at the training center, seeing Will doing magic with everybody else watching. How does he know that?

"That was just child play. THIS is showing off." I have Fein levitate towards me, then get control of his arms and legs. Then, I move each rapidly, making him do a tap-dance.

Will controls me to do a tap-dance, and I start laughing. "Never knew I was this good!" I say sarcastically.

I try and use my fire magic on the ropes and it works, but spreads to my shirt and it catches fire. "CRAP!" I use water magic and remove the fire, but my shirt had burnt off. Great, good going idiot.

Last edited:
I let Fein down. "Phew, I'm exhausted," I say, sitting back down. "That last one takes a lot."

I quickly go back next to Cindra, a little nervous.

I hear a loud voice from that same room. I decide to see what's going on. When I enter, I see a shirtless guy hanging from the roof. "You okay?" I say. "Do you want some help down from there?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I…guess we could," I say. "We'll show some of the rookies what they'll be doing."

Back