Dark Veil 3

"Blimey, Vedette," I say, moving away from the knives and noticing they're in a perfect circle. "Maybe warn me next time you do that?"

"Welcome back Caylin." I announce, her arriving shocks me a little and I drop my scythes pole end and it hits my foot. "OUCH!"

"Maybe, dear." I say, grinning.

I cautiously sit down next to someone. My ears twitch. "Alex.. hello."

Last edited:
I laugh, and pull one of the knives from the wall, since I haven't picked up a weapon for myself yet. I turn to face one of the dummies like the one Alex attacked and run at it from the side, pushing myself off the wall to get just above it, then come down with the knife, decapitating it.

Last edited:
I lead the man down a series of halls beneath the temples, and come to a small circular room with a high ceiling. "This room is used for collecting wastes, so nobody goes down here. It may not be sanitary, but it's your best chance," I say, smiling. "Don't make too much noise. I'll come and check here to see if Zeus hasn't found you out yet, so don't be to scared if somebody opens the door, but don't let your guard down too much." I close the door, and go back to planting.

I lead the man down a series of halls beneath the temples, and come to a small circular room with a high ceiling. "This room is used for collecting wastes, so nobody goes down here. It may not be sanitary, but it's your best chance," I say, smiling. "Don't make too much noise. I'll come and check here to see if Zeus hasn't found you out yet, so don't be to scared if somebody opens the door, but don't let your guard down too much." I close the door, and go back to planting.
(My wifi went off. If I do this again, feel free to take control of James or Alex)

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Cool, thanks for your help." I smile at her and when she leaves I flop onto the floor, clutching my leg. This is really painful, and it stinks down here!

Both of us look around to find the others. Eventually, we find them in the training room. "Hey."

(If any of my info is off LMK)

Back