Dark Veil 3

"Why not?"

"Happily, if someone would generously donate an injury? I'm a healer."

"Anybody have any cuts, or anything?" I ask, looking around. ( Lets just say I'm there. Eeeep. )

( I just finished typing up a rant on how much I hate my life. :( )

(That apparently took less than a minute to type?)

I get out some weed snappers, snapping the rope in two and catching him as he falls. "Do you need a shirt?" I recommend.

I grab a sharp rock from the ground and cut my shoulder. "There you go," I say.

Last edited:
(That apparently took less than a minute to type…)

I get out some weed snappers, snapping the rope in two and catching him as he falls. "Do you need a shirt?" I recommend.

( ... Thanks for making me feel worse when I already feel like crap. )

"No, I think I look fine with out it." I say and jump out her arms. "Could you possibly... Show me the way out of here?"

Last edited:
( It's pretty complicated. About my stupid condition. )

"Eeesh, you didn't have to do it right now!" I exclaim, going over to Fein. "I've gotten better since before." I state plainly, and tap the cut. It closes up neatly, and I am barely fazed. "Also, I can do some magic." I conjure a fireball in my hand and shoot it at Shady. It stops an inch from her face, and bursts into sparks. "Cool, huh?"

Last edited:
(Demeter's a girl…)

"No, I'm afraid not. If I did, Zeus would kill me. I CAN show you a place to hide until he comes back tomorrow," I say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

( It's pretty complicated. About my stupid condition. )

"Eeesh, you didn't have to do it right now!" I exclaim, going over to Will. "I've gotten better since before." I state plainly, and tap the cut. It closes up neatly, and I am barely fazed. "Also, I can do some magic." I conjure a fireball in my hand and shoot it at Shady. It stops an inch from her face, and bursts into sparks. "Cool, huh?"

(That was Fein.)

( oops. )

"Thanks. I appreciate it." I tell her and smile. "Would you want something in return?" I ask curiously.
"My turn then." I hold out my sythe, find room, and spin it, lunging and flipping around as I use the pole and blade of the weapon on practise dummies.

"I'm not magical, but I can do SOME things." I throw five of my knives, and they hit the wall in a perfect circle around Willow's head.

I had been wandering around, when I heard voices coming from the sewers, dropping inside, I saw everyone. "Hi..?"

Last edited:
Back