Dark Veil 3

(Let's make this awkward for you MWAHAHAH)
The top of the shirt gets stuck over my eyes and I can't see. "I didn't mean to pick it!" Because my eyes are covered, I don't realise Willows excitement accidentally caused... Not only the top to come up over my head...

I look back when I get the dress, and realise that pulling the top off didn't go quite to plan. "Oh God... Whoops..."

"What is it?" I pull the top off my head and look down at my clothes and my eyes widen.
"What's going on in here?" I say as I enter.

Last edited:
"Shady I wouldn't come in here if I were you," I say in a hurry as she comes in. "Oh. Too late."

Last edited:
"Oh, erm... Willow, why are you taking off ALL her clothes?" I panic and look at Willow accusingly.
I cover myself with my arms, but don't go red. "To be fair, I would rather be seen like this than in that!"

I show her how serious I am and get up, putting my hands in my hips. "I am deadly serious."
"Shut up. Put this on!" I go to force the dress over her head.

"I am not! Just a little screwed up in the head." I try and push them off me but am unable. "Why do you want me in this anyway?!"

"No I don't!" I argue and then run away from the girls and grip at my trousers. "Nope, no way, don't dare. I swear, I will scream for security."

"No, and you aren't touching me, not after before!" I say and go to scream for help but am stopped by Shady who wrapped a hand over my mouth, grabbing my upper body to stop me moving.
"I've got her."

Back