Dark Veil 3

I kick my legs out and start to feel my pants come down, but Shady has ahold of me so I can't say or do anything about it. Kill me.

"IT IS LOOK AT THIS!" I shout and grab at my chest that is revealing way to much skin because of the dress. "WHAT GIRL WEARS THIS SORTA STUFF?!"

I mumble angrily under my breath. "No... Shut up, I'm changing back."
"Is there anything else we can add before she changes? Like big high heels."

"Good idea. I'll see if I can find any that match, you make sure she doesn't change back to her boy clothes," I say, then walk over to the shoe section of the shop.

I start to lean over to grab my baggy jeans when Shady shoots me a glare to get me to stop.
"Nope."
"Please, Shady, I will do anything to end this nightmare!"

I pick out a pair of hot pink shoes with heels that I would barely be able to walk in, and take them back to the changing room. "Here, try these on."

"You know what!? I'm sick of this! Fine!" I say and put them on. "Anything else, a handbag, hair bands, bunches, necklaces?! I can't take this anymore!" I go to storm out, but trip instantly and fall through the dressing room curtain, landing ontop of a security man.

I can't help but laugh at Alex, as she falls. Then I notice who she tripped into, and stop laughing. A security man that will probably throw all three of us out.

My face is full of anger and I completely snap. "Screw this dress! And to hell with you girls, I hate shopping!" I shout, ripping the dress off, not caring about the lack of clothes underneath.

My eyes widen as she rips off the dress, having nothing underneath. "Uh... you do realise you're in the middle of a shop, right? Where other people are?"

"Ugh, like I said, I would rather be naked than wear that hell spawn of a piece of clothing!" I say and put my hands on my hips, angry.
"I was right, she is a complete nutcase..." I whisper to Willow.

"You could've went back in the changing room before doing that..." I mutter. I then go in and get her boy clothes, practically dressing her in the middle of a crowded shop, where every pair of eyes is currently on us.

Back