Dark Veil 3

"No, why, what-" I mumble then scowl. "I got them as a gift- I mean, nothing, look, maybe Vedette gave them to me." I say jokingly, trying to pass the blame.

"Sorry, that might of been a bit far... but taking my underwear and snooping around my house IS a little uncalled for... But to be fair, you could of found way worse..." I mutter.

Last edited:
"I had to look around to find your pyjamas anyway. And what do you mean I could've found worse? What else do you have that's embarrassing?"

"We don't bully you, we just have some fun," I laugh, then drop the underwear in front of her so she can get it back. "It's a sleepover, we're supposed to have fun with each other!"

Last edited:
I watch her fall to the floor curiously. I think she's already asleep... Has she even been to a sleepover before? I wonder, nudging her slightly with my foot.

"You don't just sleep at a sleepover. You play games, have fun, do each other's makeup," I tell her, saying the last bit quieter.

I wake up then get out my phone as I lie on my back. "Fine, give me a sec, I'm going to search up what to do at a sleep over..."

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sigh, "this all sounds... Strange..."

Last edited:
"Nuh uh, you're staying at this sleepover. You've never been to one, so we might as well show you what it's like," I say, standing in front of the door so she Can't leave.

"Nope, it's too early for sleeping. Didn't you look stuff up? Why don't you read out some of the suggestions on the internet and you can choose what we do first?"

Back