Dark Veil 3

I look at the list. "Pants off dance party (apparently this is on the list @_@), pillow fight, truth or dare, would you rather, gossip, sing and makeover- Nope, this is terrible, I am leaving."

I fall to the floor, and the pillow knocks my already cracked glasses off my face. "Ouch! Use less force next time, it's not supposed to have the force to potentially break someone's nose..."

"Okay." I say, take the pillow out the case. Wrapping the case sheet between each hand, I straddle Willow and wrap it around her neck to choke her.

Last edited:
Shady hits me, but it doesn't really affect me. I kick my leg out and sweep her off her feet, all the while choking Willow. "Am I winning, is this how the game works?"

When I wake up, my hands instinctively shoot up to my neck, where Alex was holding the pillowcase before. It takes a second to realise I can breathe now. I take a few moments to catch my breath, then sit up and turn to Alex. "Jesus Christ Alex, you aren't supposed to try to kill people at a sleepover..."

"Don't be dramatic? You made me pass out! And clog doesn't have to mean anything, popped his clogs is just slang for dead. Y'know, like brown bread."

Last edited:
Back