Dark Veil 3

"Yeah, taking off your pants and then acting like you aren't drunk is VERY mature," I say sarcastically. "Can you pass me some beer?"

(Ha, I will be walking to the library (as you can tell I am a trendy cool kid) to go on the computers with TCH and LH, so won't probably post until I get there.)
"Beeeeeeeeeer is here!" I say, throwing him a can. "It's not fair, no one ever wants to see me in my underwear when other people are around, I don't see the problem!" I shout drunkly, so mature.

"The problem is you shouldn't be taking your keks off at a sleepover. Especially not when more people start turning up, like Will and Claire."

Being drunk, I go over to the draw but do not hear about which draw it was in, so I open the bottom one and raise an eyebrow before moaning like a little child. "THIS IS NOT THE PANTS DRAW, IT IS FULL OF BRAS!"

"Erm, which one? I don't get it?" I say, opening the one above it. "This one is full of shirts and socks, I don't understand, why is life so hard. I might as well just die."

I go to open the top drawer, but end up pulling the entire draw out and it falls ontop of me. "HELP ME, I'M TRAPPED!"

Last edited:
"Oh, I'm a knight in shining armour, am I? You must be my beautiful princess then, right? My damsel in distress?"

Last edited:
Back