Dark Veil 3

"Hey, us humans are just fine, don't go complaining, have you SEEN how sexy all us humans are!" I say, a little drunkishly.
I suck on my thumb as I sleep like a baby, rolling around.

"She looks adorable when she's asleep. So young and innocent..." I say quietly, keeping my eyes on Alex. "Wait. That sounded a little creepy..."

Last edited:
In the morning, I roll over and bump into Willow slightly. I open my eyes slighty, and I realise the horrible truth... I was VERY hungover...

I don't respond. Just lie on my face in silence for a second, before groaning into the pillow. "What the hell happened last night? My head is going to explode..."

"Well, you drank over half a bottle of vodka in one go so that the rest would be five shots for me, you shattered a window, and wet yourself. Oh, and you were sat with no keks on when Claire and Will got here," I explain, only telling the things that could be embarrassing or stupid.

I don't respond; just continue to hide my face in the pillow and moan painfully. "...Really... Oh god, I don't remember anything, and my pants are really uncomfortable right now. I think I am going to throw up."

Back