Dark Veil 3

"Oh my god..." I mutter.
"No." I smile at him back. "You are, no doubt."
Well, this has gone too far, I'm gonna go get a bacon burrito or something.

"No you-" I go to flirt back but get punched in the side of the head.
I punch James lightly. "I am standing right here you know." Walking off, I leave them to flirt and go get some food with Sam.

I take my food and sit down.
I give him another flirty smile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Hey, Shady, is there a cafe or something round here where we can get some scran?" I ask as my stomach rumbles.

I go to a table with a vase of flowers and pick out a red rose. Taking it, I bring it to Claire and hold it out to her. "Here, beautiful."
I take some food and sit next to Sam, looking at James I facepalm. "What a moron, I'm going to knock him out."

"Thanks." I hold the rose in my left hand.
"Yeah...sounds like a good idea. Heh." I take a bite out of my hash browns.

I go to bite into my bacon sandwich, but stop when I hear James start flirting again.
"So, Claire right? You really are the most beutiful-" I feel a bacon sandwich hit against my face, tomato sauce hitting my cheek.
"JAMES IF YOU WANT TO FLIRT AT LEAST DONT BE SO EMBARRASING, I MIGHT DIE OF A CRINGE ATTACK!" I shout at him, but get hit by a flying bowl of coco pops that land on my head, James chucked it off me.

Last edited:
I just shake my head and finish my hash browns. This...wow...
I look at the girl who chucked the bacon sandwich, and give her that look, as in the one where it's pretty much saying, "Really? You're pathetic."

Shady doesn't answer, so I tell her I'm going to find somewhere to eat, then go outside. I see a cafe across the street, so I cross over to go there

I notice the girl give me a look and grit my teeth, taking the cocopops off my head. "*****! Who do you think you are?!" I snatch up the nearest food to me and hurl it at James who chucks food back. "DIE!"
"I WILL KILL YOU ALEX, TASTE A PEICE OF MY PIZZA!!!" I hurl a pizza off her and she falls off her chair.

Last edited:
I walk into the cafe, only to see two of the people who went to that funeral throwing food at each other. I stand in the doorway, watching the fight with a confused expression.

"Gurl, you did not just do that!" I run over and try to tackle her.
Dear god, someone tell me why I reunited everyone in the first place.

Last edited:
"Blimey, what got their knickers in a twist?" I mutter to myself, trying to manoeuvre myself around the fight to order my own food without being hit.

Last edited:
"Can we not just - gah. I'm getting another bacon burrito." I get up to go to the counter.
Shaking off the punch, I kick her in the stomach as hard as I can.

Getting kicked, I grit my teeth and show her no pain, but it still hurt. Pushing her, I reverse her and grab a dropped bowl of pudding and pour it down her head and on her hair.

(Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dark Veil for y'all.)
Having my coffee, burrito, and hash browns, I go to sit down, but first, Claire takes my coffee.
I pour the hot coffee all over her head, then throw the cup in her face. "Take that."
"What the-" Whatever. I go over to the counter again to get a new coffee.

Getting soaked in hot coffee, I hold back a cry of pain and bite my lip. I jump up onto a table, people on it looking at me in horror, kicking off their food and it flies at Claire. "Who do you think you are, showing up out of the blue and flirting with him, you don't even know him!"
"Ladies..." I mutter, trying not to get involved so I stand back.

Back