Dark Veil 3

I was to busy daydreaming and did not notice that willow had gone so I go to find the landlord.

Last edited:
My eyes widen watching the fight, and I can't help bursting into laughter. "James, you have a kid! Lay off the flirting."

( Purpl disregarded the rules, and forced Cindra to become preggers. BLAMe HIM.
Sam found his long lost sister, Claire, who is flirting with James. )

( Purpl disregarded the rules, and forced Cindra to become preggers. BLAMe HIM.
Sam found his long lost sister, Claire, who is flirting with James. )

(ALREADY. I'll adjust.)

I look at Claire flirting with James, and become kind of jealous. Why can't I ever get the hot ones?

I arrive at Elysium with excitement to see Misa and Taylor. Misa and I could continue our incomplete love, and Taylor could do his Taylor thing. I wondered if everybody back on the surface would have a funeral for me or not. But I still walk along the beach, looking for the people. I finally see them: a girl with long blue hair and a guy talking to her. I walk behind Misa, cover her eyes, and say, "Guess who?"

Hands cover my eyes, startling me a little until I hear the voice that accompanies them. "Raphael!" I cry, ducking out from under the hands and turning to face him.

My eyes widen watching the fight, and I can't help bursting into laughter. "James, you have a kid! Lay off the flirting."

"It's not my fault all the ladies fall for me." I say and stretch, watching the girls fight.
"The only girls falling for you are the ones that are falling on their faces!" I shout and elbow drop Claire.

I burst into giggles, and sit in a chair. "I wish..Raphael was here." I then sigh.

"Claire's much better with me than will ever be with you," I mutter under my breath.

I instantly take her into my arms. "Well, I'm dead, I guess…" I say. "I missed you so much."

( I WILL )

"Stop itttt!" I push her away angrily, and put my hands on my hips. "Pathetic."

"Sam, Taylor's brother, poisoned me. Sorry Taylor," I add. "I knew it was poisoned, but I decided to let him get what he wants so he lives his life spoiled and vain. That will be his punishment." I grin to myself.

Back