Dark Veil 3

I walk into the bedroom, still with a little headache. "So... What are we going to do now." I whisper, trying not to hurt my ears.

I call the number without listening to Willow. I wait until the call connects and put on my best british accent. "Hello, good day old chap, how have you been," I check the name, "Luuuuuuuucy?"

"Lucy, I have recently had an overdose of meth and tea, I got a small dose of amnesia, so I don't really remember much, so will you marry me and come vist me, I love you more than scones with the Queen, please have my babies."

"Bugger off Willow, you know we broke up, so I could be with Loke. And you've never met her majesty and had scones with her, wazzock."

"NO! MY LOVE, RETURN TO ME, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN-" I then forget to use my accent and no longer sound like Willow, or less so. "PLEASE I WANT TO TAKE YOU TO A CANDLE LIT DINNER OVER SEAS WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND... It's a prank."

"Who is this? Why are you calling from Willow's phone? Willow, if you're there, tell these daft cows to bugger off and leave me on my todd. That goes for you too!"

"BUN?! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, YOU ARE COOKIN', BAKING A BUN, WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT, I DON'T GET IT?!"

Last edited:
Back