Dark Veil 3

I turn to the gods and check my phone. "Erm, give me a sec, I will be back." I walk away slightly and hold the phone up not seeing who it is. "Heeeeeeellllloooopppeee?"

I get angry and shout down the phone. "WHAT THE HELL YOU PSYHCO, BETTER THAN ME! ME! YOU HAVE SEEN ME NAKED, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE BETTER THAN ME!?"

"Body isn't all that matters, though a little more downstairs might have been nice... Brandon has a much better personality than you. He's not at idiot," I say, not even really thinking before I speak.

I go red and stamp my feet. "WHO THE HELL IS BRANDON, AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY 'A LITTLE MORE' YOU ALLWAYS SAID HOW SEXY I LOOKED! WHEN I FIND OUT WHO BRANDON IS, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!"

"I- I- NO, THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, IM NOT A MORON, YOU IDOIT, HOW DARE YOU! I WANT TO SEE THIS BRANDON AND RIP OFF HIS HEAD!"
I facepalm as I listen in. "What a moron." I whisper under my breath.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my new boyfriend-" I start to laugh, and the American accent breaks. "God dammit, I can't keep that up..."

I raise an eyebrow. "Wait- What? And oh yeah... I'm alive and fine by the way... I kinda got distracted by BRANDON THAT F*****!"

I exhale, quickly hang up, take off my shirt again and go back to where I left off with the gods, slightly embarrassed now, but shake it off.
"Wow... Just... Wow..."

Back