Dark Veil 3

(As soon as I finished, actually, although I have only been watching since Thursday :p. Do you guys have any other series you can recommend?)

I look into the redheaded boy's eyes. "Never…"

I nod, then create a lightning bolt that sends him out of the chariot. The horses run back to the underworld, but Hades stays, pulling out his sword.

"So, that's how you want to do things…"

(As soon as I finished, actually, although I have only been watching since Thursday :p. Do you guys have any other series you can recommend?)

I look into the redheaded boy's eyes. "Never…"

I nod, then create a lightning bolt that sends him out of the chariot. The horses run back to the underworld, but Hades stays, pulling out his sword.

"So, that's how you want to do things…"

(SOUL EATER or Attack on Titan)

I grab my scythe and swing it over my head, posing it behind my back. "Come at me. *****."

I block with my weapon, swing my leg under me as a kick in attempt to knock him off his feet.
Even though I was drunk, I fire ice bolts at Hades smirking.

I jump up to avoid the attack, landing behind her. I catch the ice bolts, and throw them at Alex.

I create a rock shield for Alex behind her back, so the ice bolts fired break.

Spinning around to face him, I flash Will a thank you look before swinging my blade above my head, leaping at Hades and brining my scythe down with a little battle cry.

Noticing that they are coming at me from front and back, I levitate above the attacks, set my sword on fire, and strike it into the ground so fire lights up the ground.

The street is on fire, so I use a water spell to wash it off, now we are all in 2 inches of water.

Using magic, I start to gather the some of the water off the ground and chuck it at Hades to distract him as Alex attacks.
Running up from behind James, I use his head as a spring board and jump as high as I can at Hades and spin my scythe at him.(the temptation to say "your soul is gunna be mine" is to much!)

Last edited:
Now what can I do..? There's nothing to give me enough height to get to him from here, I think, moving backwards slowly though the water. And I have no kunai knives on me to throw.

(Lol)

I laugh at the water thrown at me, and I kick James face down into the water. Then I brandish my sword, saying, "How's that for being a traitor?" when Alex knocks my helmet off. I turn around, furious, and chase Alex.

I run backwards, then stop myself, holding out my scythe to guard with if Hades attacks.
I try and get up, but my face hurts. "Ouch... Hades, you have always been a douchbag..."

I hop over the attack, leaping up ontop of Hades' head, kicking towards the back of his head.
"Now isn't the best time to explain."

Last edited:
Alex kicks the back of my head, and I fall down, attempting to trip her.

Perfect. Hades is down, so I freeze him from neck to feet.

Back