Dark Veil 3

"Yeah. James, get in the car. It's parked right down the street." I look back down at Hades. "Surrender, let Misa and Raphael go, and we'll spare you."

"Uh…fine. I can't die anyways." Will thaws the ice and I walk back to the underworld, since my ride left without me.

(So, I PMed Purpl and FN1 yesterday. Purpl said that he left because it was kind of getting boring, and we needed something big, and FireNinja said nothing. I'm going to call him tonight, but if he refuses, this is going to be the last assignment.)

(So, I PMed Purpl and FN1 yesterday. Purpl said that he left because it was kind of getting boring, and we needed something big, and FireNinja said nothing. I'm going to call him tonight, but if he refuses, this is going to be the last assignment.)

(Okay, that's a shame. We should have the final assignment and then maybe a final dark veil party for every one to say goodbye?)

(Um, I'll think about it. In the meantime, keep 'em comin')

"Yeah, let's go." I walk over to the car and get back in the driver's seat. Once everybody is in, I speed back off to California.

(I'm with my mate who doesn't understand the RP so I asked her, she says fight an alternate version of yourself. I don't know what she is on. She is not special *cough* Zara *cough*)

I sit in the car as we wait.

Back