Dark Veil 3

"Go ahead." I say then notice another girl come in.
"H-hello, I'm back from a little holiday, don't mind me joining in." I say sitting down next to my girlfriend. (Vedette, we need her back)

Last edited:
"Alright, here are my three things. Vedette, we're doing 2 truths and a lie, by the way."

"I used to play basketball, but I was kicked out because I was too short."
"I've been keeping in touch with Raphael secretly, and from what he's told me, I have a pretty good idea of who killed him."
"I've never gone swimming in my whole life. That incident in Times Square was the deepest I've been in water since Kindergarten."

"Hmmm... You are pretty small, no offence, but I don't think it is possible to speak with the dead. So in touch with Raphael is the lie I guess."

"Hmmm... You are pretty small, no offence, but I don't think it is possible to speak with the dead. So in touch with Raphael is the lie I guess."

"Maybe that is possible. I mean, things around here are weird, we did just recently fight Hades, the God of the underworld... So I think the swimming one is the lie."

"Actually, I HAVE been keeping in touch with Raphael. He's told me everything about everything, and so I know of his rivalry with Sam. When he died, I knew just who did it."

"So which was the lie?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"The basketball thing. I wasn't kicked out because I was too short, but I was bullied, and so I quit."

"Dammit, oh well." I mutter, then look at James who jumped up excitedly.
"Okay, MY turn." I sing.
"This can only go badly."

Last edited:
"Okay, guess which is the lie.
1) I have done the *ahem* how should I put this... 'Dance with no pants' on an assignment before.
2) I am, and have always been sexually attracted to Raphael. (Japhael XD)
3) I stabbed a girl in the face for (being cheesy) uncovering a secret before." I say confidently.

"Yeah, the stabbing one must be the lie. She would have had to have found out one hell of a secret for you to stab her in the face..."

"Oh really, so that is less likely than me being gay for Raphael or becoming 'distracted' on an assignment?"
I facepalm. "The Raphael one HAS to be a lie... Right?"

Back