Dark Veil 3

"Alex is right then, I have never met Her Majesty. And James, do you really think I'm a goody two shoes?" I ask curiously.

"James, I'm gay, and have a girlfriend," I point out. "And not letting someone get to second base is totally different to shoplifting."

"Anyway, you have a girlfriend too," I say, nodding towards Alex. "And I'm fairly certain you've been way past second base with her."

"I've scored a home run with that psycho! The ball went flying over the stands and out the god damn park." I wink at Willow drunkly.
"Shut up." I groan and cross my arms.

Last edited:
"Fine." I roll my eyes.
"1) I once had a crush on my high school teacher and I tried to ask him out, but he turned me down. In front of the entire class who laughed for months.
2) I burned my own house to the ground, containing my entire family inside, just for the lolz when I was about 8 years old.
3) I once got so drunk I woke up the next day in a back alleyway with a gangster, half naked and completely hungover."

Last edited:
"Number two seems the least likely to be true, and I'm fairly certain I know one of the others is true from our prank calls. The other Seems likely, so I'll say two is the lie."

I shake my head. "Nope."
"Number 3 HAS to be a lie. No way would anyone, never mind a gangster, want to take you into an alleyway."
I raise an eyebrow.

"Well, on the basis that I've spoken to Daniel (was that his name?), and almost accidentaly ended up meeting him, that means number one is the lie," I say, laughing at James's remark, which is very untrue.

Last edited:
"Who is Daniel?" I ask.
"Yeah, to be honest Willow, I haven't even been to a mainstream highschool before." I say, trying to ignore James.

"Really? You're not missing much, to be honest. Well, in England there wasn't much of interest in school, I'm not sure about here."

Back