Dark Veil 3

"Obviously!" I say quickly. "I went with the HOTEST chick in school." I say, trying to keep a straight face. "Okay, I didn't really go with her, I wanted to ask the popular chick, but when I did she kicked me between the legs and said I was a 'dork' and she would never go to prom with such a creep."

"The only person falling was James falling to the floor when he got kicked and denied off so many girls. The loser probably couldn't make it to first base!"
"HEY! I MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THIRD THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Last edited:
"Uh lets see..." I think.
"Here we go."
"There was Lucy, Mio, Zara, Lara and Tara, oh they were triplets if I remember. There was also Erza, Sammy, Jenny, Lisa and Mrs Fisher, she was my English teacher. So overall 10."

Last edited:
(OK, I'm back! :D Unfortunately, my mom doesn't want me watching any more anime this summer. She's afraid I'll turn into this)

(I personally think it's bull****, but whatever.)

Last edited:
"Really, I never noticed."

- - - Post Merge - - -

(OK, I'm back! :D Unfortunately, my mom doesn't want me watching any more anime this summer. She's afraid I'll turn into this:)

(I personally think it's bull****, but whatever.)
(Oh dear mother of god. I like anime, but that is insane.)

I grab my phone and go through it. "Mayyyyybbeeee!" I sing, then find a picture from back in school where I had taken a sneaky photo. "HERE SHE IS! MY ONE TRUE LOVE MRS FISHER!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I poke Will. "Hey, you okay there? Did sleepy head have to much to drink?"

Back