Dark Veil 3

Name: Aela
Personality: Quiet, studious, introverted. Prefers to study than socialize. She can be quite blunt and rude without intending to.
Appearance: Dark skin, curly black hair which reaches her back
Role: Archer

Name: Aela
Personality: Quiet, studious, introverted. Prefers to study than socialize. She can be quite blunt and rude without intending to.
Appearance: Dark skin, curly black hair which reaches her back
Role: Archer

Accepted! I'll add this, and assuming LittleBeary's inactivity until summer, I'll just fill out for her.

Purpl: You have time to read all of it. It's 3 pages. By the way, we're not starting until the weekend or later.

You know, since this thread is already at page 5, I'll start.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up for the day of Raphael's funeral. He was my best friend in 7th grade, but I never kept in touch with him since he left. And now he was dead. I dress in a black polo with dark brown khakis and drive to the funeral home.

You know, since this thread is already at page 5, I'll start.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up for the day of Raphael's funeral. He was my best friend in 7th grade, but I never kept in touch with him since he left. And now he was dead. I dress in a black polo with dark brown khakis and drive to the funeral home.
(We're on page 3 you idiot (lol jk))

(*Shrugs* sure, okay. Also note, I will be using my usual characters (James and Alex) for the funeral, but once it is over I will use a new one, but if I don't like being him/her, I might have to swap back later on in the rp...)

I wake up the next day and sigh, today is the day of the funeral...

I walk in the room, looking at Raphael's open casket. I can definitely tell it's him, but he looks so different. His hair, for one thing, is short. I sit down on a bench, seeing I'm the first one there.

(I assume this is a few days later, and that Chiyoko is part of the funeral too.)

I arrive at the place where the funeral was taking place and walk in alone. I hadnt seen James since he killed Chiyoko, so him not being here was probably for the best.

A red-haired girl walks in. I decide to make some friends, although I know that now is probably not the time. "Hi, I'm Will. Who are you?" I ask, trying not to sound creepy.

I notice some one talk to me, he says he is called Will. "Oh, I'm Alex." I say sitting down on the bench beside him. "Did you know Raphael or Chiyoko?"

"I knew Raphael. We were best friends in 7th grade, but he dropped out of school to find his sister. Haven't seen him since. How do you know them?"

I drive the car to the funeral, reassuring Cindra. "It's going to be ok."
"No it won't! How will we tell them? And at the funeral of our old leader?" I say.
(Cindra is purple btw)

Back