Dark Veil 3

"Nothing." I say in unison with Cindra. "What's your name? How did you know Raphael?"
I inspect the girl while she is talking to Fein.

Suddenly I hear fighting. I pull out my wind magic, which I use to attempt to pin the fighters to the wall. I didn't see who, but honestly conflict without just cause is stupid.

When I am up against the wall as well I say "I told you not to touch my hat and my name is Shady boy".

Last edited:
I stop the magic upon hearing James's voice. "Okay, I can trust you, James. This kid, not so much. I heard this was over...a hat?"

"I just walked up and approached the girl and touched her hat slightly, she didn't say anything, then she punched me!"

Raphael...? There must be something going on here, whoops... I think, a little confused at first.
"I don't know ne one called Raphael," I tell the boy. "I didn't realise somethin' was goin on here, I was just exploring," I explain.

"All right, here's the deal, since you can't be trusted..." I concentrate my magic to pull the hat from her hand. "Once you can learn to respect my friends, you can have this back. Until then, forget it, don't even think of trying."

Last edited:
" hey give that back you cant just take over people thing with out asking and that has memorise for me so could I please have it back".

" hey give that back you cant just take over people thing with out asking and that has memorise for me so could I please have it back".

"Welcome to 'murica. And I don't give a crap about your 'memories'. If you can't treat my friends with respect and leniency then you don't deserve to have this back."

Back