Dark Veil 3

"He was the boss in Dark Veil. A good friend." I sigh, a little sadly.
I approach the church but don't go in. Should I be here? I just want to pay my respects... Maybe if I don't go in.

When I get there I pull my hair over my eyes and pull my blue SnapBack down so no one can see my eyes.

Last edited:
"Cindra, we don't have to tell them now if you don't want to." I say.
"Fine. But it has to be soon; or else they may notice on their own."\
(Bold is now cindra bc it will be easier)

I see a girl in a blue cap I don't know. I go over and tap the hat, lifting it up so I can see her face. "Who are you?"

(Willow just moved from England, I'm gonna be talking British ;))
I make my way out of my new apartment, so I can explore the area, and familiarise myself with everything.

"Interesting…" I say. "I bet he took it well, he would've when I knew him," I said, pausing. "He was always the lucky one. He got all the girls, and all I got was straight As…"

When I see all the people there I hide in case some one see me but this boy dose and he touches my hat so I punched him in the face.

Last edited:
I walk around outside for a while, before finding a boy and a girl outside a church. It looks like they're fighting or something, so I go to see what's going on.

When I see all the people there I hide in case some one see me but this boy dose and he touches my hat so I punched him in the face.

I get punched in the face and it hits me with such a force, I fly across the yard (I assume we are outside) and hit a grave stone, breaking it. "ARGHGHG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Last edited:
I stop and park, and say, "We can tell them on Wednesday."
"Fine." I say, and walk towards the church.

I get up from the broken grave stone and approach the girl, bitter and angry. I grab her hat. "WHY THE HELL NOT?! DONT GO PUNCHING PEOPLE LIKE THAT IT HURT!"

Back