Dark Veil 3

" willow you never guess what got when left me all alone"

- - - Post Merge - - -

( I am confused as well and I am trying to play dragon age at the same time)

( PHEW. I was stressed xD )

I laugh at what Alex said, and push my plate away. "Done."

I nod and giggle. "Well done." I go to bite my sandwich when I see Claire glance at me, I bite my lip and go to chuck my sandwich, but stop half way. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I want to rip her face off..." I mutter to Cindra.

I see a large door that seems to be where the voice is coming from. I eavesdrop the conversation.

"No, no, no! Why do I get the dead, when you have the sky and ocean? It's just not fair!"

"It's better this way, Hades. We're all so used to our roles, that if one takes over another's job, everything would go completely wrong. Do you understand?"

"Yes, but why do I always have to be the unlucky one?"

"That's just the way it was. Now, neither Zeus or I want to hear another word about this."

I look at Misa worriedly, and step to the side, as Poseidon and Zeus walk out of the room. Hades shuts the doors, thankfully not noticing us. "That was close," I whisper.

"Someone's jealous!" I whisper in a singsong voice.

I glare at Alex, and turn away angrily. Who does she think she is?!

"It's only natural. Claire has a crush on James, or something of the sort! ~"

"Yeah, but I shouldn't be jealous, it's not like anything is even going to happen between them... And even if it did, should I even care?"

"Why was everyone fighting anyway?" I ask, turning away from Shady briefly, hoping someone will explain this time.

"You have a kid together! If Claire does anything nasty, I'll beat some sense into her. Don't worry!"

I laugh. "Don't worry, I'm already on the case."I point at Claire who is giving me the evils again and chuck my food off her.

I look through the peephole at Hades. He is much stronger looking than when we rescued him from Atlas, although he still is pale from the Underworld. He is dressed in all black, with a bronze crown. He has a dark beard with gray streaks and a face full of anger. I stay to see what he does.

A chunk of food hits me in the side of my head. "That is it!" I mutter, standing up, and flash a look of pure anger at Alex. My hands ball up into fists, and I nearly knock over a table as I stomp out of the cafe.

My eyes widen as I look at Alex. "Was that necessary?"

I decide to do something to calm Claire down, even though I barely know her and it's going to cause a lot of hype. I stand up and kiss her.

Back