Dark Veil 3

"Oooh, I'm craving some french toast." I smile. "Didn't we come here to get breakfast anyways?"

"Maybe, but it's not like our time together is going to run out."
Everyone else here seems to know each other, and I don't know any of them, so I can't really join in with their conversation. Instead I just sit at a nearby table and eat my burrito.

It gets awkward, so I lean on a table and smirk. "So any way ladies who wants to- OW!" I feel Alex pinch my ear and drag me by it.
"Okay that?s it, time for you to go home." I push him out the door. "It's your turn to look after Misa anyway.? I slap my hands together and walk back to the others. "Okay, Cindra, want to get something to eat?"

"Yes PLEASE~!" I say to Alex, hopping out of my chair.

I sigh, and start doing my nails.

I smile when she says that, knowing she won't be taken away from me. "Hey look, it's Hades's castle," I say, noting the ominous castle in the distance. Even that looks attractive now.

I go up to get some food with Cindra and whisper to her when Claire is out of view. "I don't like her, I think she hates me too."

"Seems so." I smile slightly.

I raise my eyebrows at the pair, giving them my best, I know you are talking about me glare.

"It actually looks pretty cool when you don't have to go in there and fight stuff," I laugh.
I walk over to one of the girls who was fighting (Claire), hoping to make friends since I don't really have many yet. There's a boy with her now too. "Uh, hey, I'm Willow," I introduce myself awkwardly.

Last edited:
I glare venomously at 'Alex' and 'Cindra', then shake my head. "It's fine. I just with she would shut up."

I roll my eyes at Claire, and turn back to Alex. "French toast? Please?" I look at her with big eyes.

Last edited:
"Hey, I'm Will," I say, introducing myself. "Willow is such a beautiful name!" I complement.

I give Misa a do you want to go there look, and grin.

I eat some French toast, ignoring everything around me. "I'm eating for two now. So I can eat more, right?"

I smile and nod at Cindra. "You're the expert. Eat up." I giggle slightly and look over at Claire. I have never felt this type of hatred before... Is it jealousy?

Last edited:
"I'll race you there," I say, running ahead. "Come catch up!" I yell back at her.

I smile, and continue sipping my espresso.

- - - Post Merge - - -

( Who is FoxWolf now? All these characters are confusing me ;__; )

(I'm Will, and also Raphael in the underworld.)

Back