Dark Veil 3

"I'm Deena, and..no. I will arrow your chest if you decide to mess with me, however." I say, half joking. "Who died?" I ask, trying not to sound too straight-foward. "Unless, that person was close. You don't have to tell me." I brush my shoes in the dirt awkwardly.

Last edited:
"Raphael and Chiyoko. They were our friends." I tell Deena, avoiding the part about me being the one who killed Chiyoko. Turning I see Alex approach. "This is Deena." I tell her and she kicks my shins. "OW!"
"That's for what you said earlier! Oh, hello Deena."

I laugh again, "The ladies can't keep their hands off of you, can they!"
I hear a call, "Looks like the funeral is going to start, I've only been to a few funerals.."
{ooc; ill be back in an hour, going to hang with some friends IRL.}

Last edited:
"I'm going back to me apartment for some scran in a minute, you can come if ya want," I offer. "Unless you're suppose'ta be at this funeral?"
(God damn it every time I try to type something like scran my kindle tries to autocorrect it Dx)

Last edited:
I see a bunch of people, and sigh. I look around and notice James, and I quickly turn away.

I show her to my apartment, getting my key out on the way and unlocking the door when we get there. "There isn't exactly much min here yet, I just moved in..." I say, inviting her in. "I'm gonna make a brew, want one?"

I sit away from Aions, not wanting to make it awkward.
I go to sit beside Aions to keep him company. "Hey, are you okay?"

Last edited:
"Renting it. It's canny cheap too," I say, making to cups of tea. "I sorted everything before I even got here."

Back