Dark Veil 3

"If you don't mind is asking, what's with the hat?" I ask, changing the topic as I bring the two cups out of the kitchen and give one to Shady. "It seemed pretty important to you earlier when you were fighting..."

"I'd also like to learn about the hat.." I smile at the girl making tea, "I love tea, may I please have a cup?"

Last edited:
I head back into the kitchen make a cuppa for the other girl, Deena. As I make it, something moves on the counter next to me. I glance at it to see what it is. "Oh my God there's an attercop," I say to myself, walking backwards away from it.

Last edited:
I giggle, "It's just a spider. I get a plastic cup and trap it in it. "There. Now lets set it free, why don't you help me?"

I notice the boy crying, "Should I really get into this?" I sigh, I don't like getting into peoples personal problems. I shake the feeling away, he'll figure it out himself.
"Also, I never got your name!" I say to the girl. The spider scrambles in the cup.

I notice the boy crying, "Should I really get into this?" I sigh, I don't like getting into peoples personal problems. I shake the feeling away, he'll figure it out himself.
"Also, I never got your name!" I say to the girl. The spider scrambles in the cup.
(If you are with Willow and Shady, they left to go to her house. We are still at the church)

Back