Dark Veil 3

"Oh, we aren't BFF's..."

As long as the spell I practiced works, I should be able to pull this off just fine...

Last edited:
I move on further and further, wondering if everybody else is ever going to notice I'm gone. My hands are starting to hurt, so I stop for awhile. Then I notice a staff against the wall. I wonder if I could use it. On it, I notice that it has the inscription Misa X Raphael. Misa must've been Raphael's girlfriend... I decide to leave it alone, and get a staff from the weapon room, using that for spells.

Last edited:
"Um...I guess it's because I have a crush on you? I don't quite exactly know how to explain this..."

I walk into a dark hall way until I know I am alone. I wait until I feel the presence of the two spy Furies. I turn on my heel and place my hands up. "Dark Magic: Hypnosis." I use a powerful magic spell and control the minds of the two Furies. They are mine now...

"Well, you weren't at each other's throats, it's an improvement anyway. I'm sure you'll be besties in no time."

Last edited:
We suddenly feel an authority of James, and we stop flying and bow down. "What is your will?"

I grow tired from all the magic, so I rest there for a while, eventually falling asleep.

Last edited:
We suddenly feel an authority of James, and we stop flying and bow down. "What is your will?"

Okay, time to put my plan in motion. "Okay, you first Fury, you will go with me to the armies. I want Hades watching, I want to see his face." I then turn to the second. "You are going to see some of my old friends. Tell them to sneak into the castle of Hades and follow him. Don't attack until I give the word."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"What's wrong with shoe shopping?" I ask. "Oh, yeah, you're more like a boy when it comes to fashion..."

"Have you SEEN ME IN GIRLS CLOTHES?! I look like a man in drag!"

Okay, time to put my plan in motion. "Okay, you first Fury, you will go with me to the armies. I want Hades watching, I want to see his face." I then turn to the second. "You are going to see some of my old friends. Tell them to sneak into the castle of Hades and follow him. Don't attack until I give the word."

We nod, and the second one flies off to the mansion they live in.

"I think you're sweet..but..I've been gone for such a long time.." I bite my lip.

I laugh. "Alex, you are a black sheep. A cute one."

Last edited:
"I don't even know what that means..." I giggle.
I find the armies and stand right in front of them. I exhale and close my eyes. Okay... Focus James...

"I think you're sweet..but..I've been gone for such a long time.." I bite my lip.
"Well, um, thanks...I still think you're cute, no matter how long you've been gone." I smile at her somewhat shyly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Going AFK)

"Next time I'll dumb it down a tad. I forgot you're useless with the stuff I say. 'Gentleman's sausages,' for example," I tease, remembering when we were talking in the cafe.

Back