Dark Veil 3

I stay up, tempted to hug him, but decide against it. "How are you..?"

I had dozed off on a bench after Willow left.

"I'm doing well..." I bite my lip.

I notice Sam talking to another girl. Something tells me that Sam likes her...

I notice the tension between the two and I step back. "I'm gunna... Leave you two to talk aloooonnnneeee." I back out the room and wink at them.

I decide to wander around town. I stroll all the way to the beach, where I notice the retro 50s look. This is interesting... I keep walking, then see a ruined building that looked like it was a hotel. I examine it, then notice an open sewer. I get in, climb down, and get into a training facility of some sort. I look around, war flags everywhere with statues of gods, and a weapon room. I go and pick up a spell book. Curious, I learn some spells, and try them out, not knowing how long I was in there.

I run a hand through my tangled hair, and sigh wearily. "That's good. You've been better off then me, I guess."

I open one eye.

I stroll out the room and get onto the street. Hmmmm, what should I do now? I have to do that thing for Hades, but should I go do that right now? Or should I walk by the beach or something?

Last edited:
I wake up next to Misa on the couch. I proceed to get up, and I see Taylor. "Hey! Assface! Good to see ya!" I exclaim.

I start to get the hang of a fireball spell, so I move on, learning more complicated spells as time goes by.

Last edited:
Back