Dark Veil 3

I walk down to the underworld and put my hands in my jean pockets. I can't be bothered with Hades, he yaks on for ages. But if everything goes my way, my plan will work.

"Oh, hey. Lemme guess, you fell asleep making out with your girlfriend last night." I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Yeah...um, I...have a confession to make..."
"I'm gonna leave now..." I say as I head for the intersection.

"Why did you not do it earlier?"

I keep on going, now learning electricity. By now, I've nearly made a mess of the training room, but I keep going.

I raise my eyebrows. "What's wrong with that? If you still had Lily, you'd be doing the exact same thing!" I sit back down. "So, what have you been up to?"

Last edited:
"Sorry, I got a call from those Dark Veil losers. Wanted me to attended a stupid party, you know, got to make them think I'm on their side. And you know, I kinda got carried away... With making out... You know what I'm like when I'm drunk."

"Uh, kinda long story... I tried to find Shady, who ran off God knows where, got lost trying to get here, watched Alex and Claire make up and hug, then finally got back here."

My eyes widen. "Those two..Alex and Claire? Made up? Are you sure you aren't delusional, or hallucinant?"

I stare him down, ready to strike, but then I grin. "That's their weakness. They think you're on their side, but that will cause their downfall. Now, get to Poseidon's castle quickly, and the Furies and my armies will follow."

I find Willow and Vedette. "Hey girls, what's up?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hear sounds behind me. No doubt he has set spies on me. Ugh, Hades, you can be as stubborn as Alex at times.

Last edited:
"Hm? Oh hi, Alex. Nothing much."

"W-what? A crush..on me? Why?"

Last edited:
Back