Dark Veil 3

"See! You're just jealous of me!"

"Okay, if we just not be arrogant and loud..."

Last edited:
"Willow. Welcome to America." I sigh. "Can we just stop? Seriously, this isn't helping anything."

"I didn't do anything wrong. So I'm not apologising. Claire can just get lost, she is a jealous ***** who needs to look in the mirror before judging me. I'm done with you." I clench my fists and storm off through the park.

"Fine with me, considering Alex is the actual jealous bit*h!" I storm off in the opposite direction.

"Um...Willow...what are we going to do?"

Who does she think she is! I slump down by a pond on the grass and stretch my body out. "She was right about having more boys than me though... Stupid sl*t!" I try and get my anger out by screaming insults.

"I'm gonna try talk some sense into Claire, since she apparently didn't listen when you tried to get them to make up," I say, then walk off in the direction Claire went.

I walk for a while, until I eventually spot Claire. I walk over to her cautiously, not wanting to end up fighting with her.

I hear someone yell. Loudly. I walk over on the the direction of the sound. "Hey Alex..." I say nervously.

Back