Dark Veil 3

I turn my head to see Sam. "What is it? I'm not saying sorry to her. If that's what you came here for. Not until I understand why she hates me so much."

Last edited:
"Hey." I pause, wondering what I should actually say. I decide just come out with my main question bluntly. "Um, I know it's not really any of my business, but why are you so p*ssed with Alex? You guys seem to fight every time you're anywhere near each other..."

I sigh and stretch my arms. "I know she is your sister, but I really can't stand her. I tried to be friendly with her, and she just attacked me!"

I had hidden behind a tree to avoid the fighting before, but now I go over to Alex and Sam. "What happened..? Did I go delusional, or did she randomly attack you and blame it on you?"

(Caylin, right?)
"I know, complete physco. Why though, I don't get it. It felt like was trying to kill me, the way she went to stomp on my face!"

My ears flatten. "Oh gods..I was watching. Sorry that I didn't help..I was scared.."

I chuckle lightly. "I bet you will. But you don't have to worry. She seems to only want to fight me." I rustle her cat ears jokingly.

"Sam, Claire's your sister, right?" I turn to face him. "Why do you think she's acting so ' bonkers'?"

"Don't. Seriously. She doesn't deserve that. If any of you do, I will have vengeance. Nobody wants vengeance. Anyway...Alex, I've come up with one instance that this happened. She and someone else were fighting over another boy, and it escalated into physical fighting. As in, both of them got suspensions."

"No person in their right mind would try to kill someone over that!" I exclaim, exasperated. "Just because you see your sister as innocent, doesn't mean she is! There are horrible people in this world, and I've met some of the worst. I'm broken, and I don't want to see anybody else like me!" I stand up, and walk away, frustration sparking.

Last edited:
Back