Dark Veil 3

I stand over the armies in the underworld, and I finish off charging my spell. Raphael, Misa, Taylor, I need them to do their part before my plan will start.
I run towards Willow. Kill me.

I look over my shoulder, and see Alex chasing after me. I try to run faster, so she Can't catch me, but instead I end up tripping over. I curse under my breath.

When I see that she isn't chasing me anymore, I stop to work out where I ran to. I can't, because I'd never went this way before. Oh God, I'm lost...

I keep walking while I take out my phone, not realizing where I'm going. I bump into a girl (Willow).
"Sorry!" I speak quietly.

A girl bumps into me as I'm walking around trying to work out where exactly I am. "Oh, uh, don't worry about it," I smile. "I'm Willow, what's your name?"

"Willoooooowwwwww!" I shout when I find her, running into her, I tackle her to the ground. I do not notice the other girl. "Delete it!"

"That was a sudden change of attitude..." I mutter. I take out my phone and put a password lock on it, so even if Alex manages to grab it, she can't delete the photo. "Where from?" I ask Corinna curiously.

"I-It's okay.." I backed away slowly, alarmed.
"I can't remember" I said. "All I was told was that I got amnesia a while ago.."

Last edited:
Back