Dark Veil 3

"You shoulda kept it all on, Alex. You would've looked cute for when you're with James later, when he demonstrates the meaning of stonker and ginnel! I'll just have to show him the picture instead."

Last edited:
"I still don't understand what you mean, and I doubt he would even be able to explain when he would be on the floor dying of laughter and me kicking him in for laughing!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

"The biggest moron on the planet. You really don't want to know. Really, he is an idiot."
Why do I get the feeling someone is talking about me...

Last edited:
"Haha" I grinned as I remembered what I came outside to do.
"Hey, can you guys show me around this place? I'm still not familiar with this place.."

"... I feel like I'm not getting somthing here..." I mumble at Willow, I then turn to the new girl and nod. "Sure, I will help show you around."

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I'm not useless!" I snap.

"You were beaten in an English quiz by a French girl, Alex, you are useless. Plus, you don't see what you're missing..."

"The same could be said for Vedette, but she still got a lot right... Oh, and you weren't very good at escaping the makeover either... I got those cuffs on pretty easily."

"I was pinned down by you and Shady! It was 2 against 1!" I turn a corner and show them around. "You locked the door, there was no escape."

Back