Dark Veil 3

"Our little makeup buddy." I laugh and turn back to the book. "I've told her to bring my album, so you don't have to die of embarrassment on your own."

Last edited:
"I haven't looked at in ages. It was Misa's actually. So I have no clue." I laugh and point to an embarrassing picture and chuckle. "What the hell are you wearing?"

I laugh and point to a one of her as a baby. "That one is pretty cute." I look at the next one of the baby crying and laugh. "Okay, that one isn't as cute."
I knock on the door. "Hey, can I come in?"

Last edited:
"Yeah, the door is open," I call, glaring at James. I turn a few pages, past the baby photos, and frown when I see a picture of me sitting with a blonde girl.

"Hey." I open the door with my back, holding Misa and James's photo album. I also brought the only three photos I have from me as a kid. "Oh, now I see why I have these."

Last edited:
I slump down on the floor and see James giggling at me. What the hell does he find so funny?
"Thanks." I chuckle and take the album from her, glancing at the bin where the torn dress was.

Last edited:
I elbow James in the side in an attempt to make him not laugh at Alex. Alex will kill me if she finds out I told James!

Last edited:
I look at Willow and stop laughing. I'm not going to tell her. But Shady might. "Any way, here." I say and show her my photo album to laugh at.

Back