Dark Veil 3

Smirking back, I nod. "Sounds cool to me. We should restart Dark Veil."
(Battery on my iPad is at 2%. Bye guys :p)

Last edited:
Thanks, Alex, just leave us... I think, trying to figure out how to get back to my apartment. Hey, is Shady still at my place?

I wake up a few hours later in the underworld after passing out. Feeling a little better, I decide to get up and slowly move to the door. I don't know where Raphael or the others were right now, so I leave without saying goodbye. I might be back anyway.

I look around the area, and spot the cafe. Great, I know my way back from here, I think, starting to walk back to my apartment to see of Shady is still there.

"Where is everyone?" I mutter as I look around for someone. I spot Willow walking back to her apartment and decide to follow her. I tap her on the shoulder when I catch up to her. "Hey." I say, still a little weak.

"Yeah, you missed quite a lot actually. Alex-" I start to explain, but stop myself. I won't tell James about the makeover...

"She'll kill me if she finds out I told you... Oh, whatever, I gave her a makeover earlier. It was hilarious! She resisted a lot though, Shady and I had to handcuff her..."

I burst out into laughter. "You actually had to handcuff her! Ha, that I can believe. Once when she was sleeping, I put two little bunches in her hair. When she woke up, she punched me in the face; I had a black eye for a week."

"Jesus, how the hell did she rip it up? Overall though, did she actually look any good?" I ask as we reach the door of her apartment.

"She kept tripping, and it ripped. It almost fell off at one point... I'd show you a picture, but I ended up deleting it..." I reply, opening my apartment door. "Shady, are you still here?" I call.

Back