Pink Toy Hammer
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
dazzlin.jpg

The birthday party is in full swing! You spent all week setting up for the party, and now it's time to have fun with your closest friends in celebration of TBT's 20th birthday. Everyone is super impressed by all your hard work decorating, and what better way to remember your efforts than to take hundreds of pictures?

Task 🎂

Design a birthday party themed room at Harv's Island in Photopia, invite your favorite villagers, and capture the moment!

Rules 🎈

• Entries must be your own screenshots.
  • Entries must fit a birthday party theme.
  • Entries must consist of two screenshots:
    • One of the party for your main entry
    • One of the party in design mode (such as the window pulling up the furniture) or with your TBT username
  • You may use either-sized room in Photopia.
  • You may invite any villagers/NPCs you'd like to be in your photo.
  • You may use custom patterns in your design.
  • Your photo must be unedited (i.e.: no in-game photo filters or other modifications).
  • A reasonable amount of effort should be put into your creations. Submissions that appear rushed or made as a joke won't be accepted.
  • All entries submitted are final. Please do not edit your entry after submission unless asked to by a staff member.
  • Keep all creations appropriate for a PG-13 audience.

How to Submit 🎂

Submit your entry by posting it in this thread by 11:59 PM EDT on Sunday August 25th, 2024.

Submission Checklist:
✅ Your entry meets the birthday party theme and includes the main entry photo and the proof photo.​
✅You have attached the images of your entry and checked "entry" on the attachment's thumbnail. (See this post from a previous event if you're unsure how.)​
✅ It is no later than 11:59 PM EDT on Sunday August 25th, 2024.

Prizes 🎈

• First Place:
    • 96 Tickets
    • Rainbow Birthday Bouquet collectible
    • Gold Trophy Collectible

• Second Place:
    • 72 Tickets
    • Silver Trophy Collectible

• Third Place:
    • 48 Tickets
    • Bronze Trophy Collectible

• Nominee:
    • 6 Tickets and 6 Throwback Tickets

• Participation:
    • 12 Tickets and 12 Throwback Tickets

Happy celebrating!
Birthday_Cake_PG_Model.png

Ok. Sorry for sending you a PM out of impatience.

I guess I’ll have to use the items I have cataloged to participate in the event.

What I like to do is make a “rough draft” in HHP or room sketch, make a list of what items I used, order anything I don’t have cataloged from Wardell, then recreate the room in Photopia 😊

Giddy's event entry:
  • Screenshot 2024-08-11 02.06.28.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-11 02.06.28.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 897
Here's my entry, Pool Birthday Party~!! 🎉

Screenshot 2024-08-11 02.06.28.png

Screenshot 2024-08-11 02.06.46.png

Wanted to make a cool party, with a nice window sorta background.
One area of food and cake, the other more party zone, and there's no net so had to use something else for the pool game.
Goose and Jambette HAD to be at the birthday party~

Foreverfox's event entry:
  • IMG_3909.jpeg
    IMG_3909.jpeg
    288.2 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_3908.jpeg
    IMG_3908.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 91
How fitting to celebrate Nicholas in game on the same day as his real-life birthday party! Celeste and Blathers are chatting by the popcorn and cotton candy, while Raymon inspects the prize wheel. The prize wheel and Brake Tapper are two games available for guests to win plushies to take home! Kicks is doing his very best to win a giant bear for Ione. Wolfgang and Audie are scoping out the food on the birthday table and Reneigh can’t help but admire those cakes. I, of course, am showering our birthday boy, Nicholas, in the sparkles and confetti he deserves!!

IMG_3909.jpeg

IMG_3908.jpeg

What I like to do is make a “rough draft” in HHP or room sketch, make a list of what items I used, order anything I don’t have cataloged from Wardell, then recreate the room in Photopia 😊
That's so smart. I used HHP when I can cause ordering the items is another annoying step

azurill's event entry:
  • IMG_7488.jpeg
    IMG_7488.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_7489.jpeg
    IMG_7489.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 73
For a great party all you need is good food , good music and great friends. There is a balloon cart so everyone can have a fun balloon to take home.
Happy Birthday TBT
IMG_7488.jpeg

IMG_7489.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back