• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

Actually tbh as what I said before I really don't get why people have sus on Zen aside from behavior change which im not following it cuz this is the first time playing with Zen tho I'm still bothered with Cop claim from Evan I actually need more reasons.

Guys this is like my second game I mean I need more time to adjust.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*reason

@ Waffles

I literally town read all of the people who are considered the most experienced players, omg. One of them has to be scum though. These are in order btw.

Strong Town Lean

Seroja
Fleshy
Kallie

Slight Town Leans

Toad
Sej
Mog

Null

Tom
Ness

Suspicious

I'm reluctant to even suspect anyone at this point. Chick was town and Evan's claim is still up for debate both of which we my scum leaned /sussed people. =/

Waffles
Evan

Honestly now after reading over everything and focusing on Zendel when doing so, I'd say I have him as more of a weak town than a scumlean, I'm just not sure though. It's mainly based on earlier stuff, but now you're coming across helpful and what you said in your last post makes sense.

Also, there's nothing saying we can't have a cop and masons. Literally. I don't see the use in calling BS on his claim because of that.

The reason why people are calling it BS is because of how unlikely it is because of balancing issues.

@ Waffles

I literally town read all of the people who are considered the most experienced players, omg. One of them has to be scum though. These are in order btw.

I already said that I didn't read everything luh

wow is waffle actually null on all those people looooooooool.

ok i am back with a clear head and have decided mafia would be too dumb to all be involved in that vote so i believe toad and seroja are most likely to be mafia. although i don't really like how kallie seemed to put her trust in seroja (who's semi coasting and hasn't provided a ton of content) i can buy why someone else might, but eh, it's weird. zendal i'm gonna lay off on a bit and assume you got caught up on the trundle train but still keeping an eye out.

i'm working a ton today so i'm not really sure how active i'll be, i don't have a finish time so depending i won't even be there for end of night

- - - Post Merge - - -

zendal do you really not think mafia had anything to do with that trundle lynch?.............

Wait.

I was been sussed for lack of activity earlier, I had already explained that I had a busy week and after that again. I will be more active today and less active tomorrow.

I'm also being sussed for my behaviour, which I'm not following because I'm just being myself but a tad more serious because me being a silly goose holds back my thought process and distracts me/ over players. I will still make jokes and be all jokey but it's a little too much and people have already complained about it so I'm refraining for now.

What else am I being sussed for?

Wait.

I was been sussed for lack of activity earlier, I had already explained that I had a busy week and after that again. I will be more active today and less active tomorrow.

I'm also being sussed for my behaviour, which I'm not following because I'm just being myself but a tad more serious because me being a silly goose holds back my thought process and distracts me/ over players. I will still make jokes and be all jokey but it's a little too much and people have already complained about it so I'm refraining for now.

What else am I being sussed for?

voting trundle

zendal do you really not think mafia had anything to do with that trundle lynch?.............

I have no idea, I'm bad at reading Seroja so she could be scum blending in, I have no idea how Kallie plays but I'm pretty sure she is town from what I've seen and Toad is a slight town lean for me but he really reminds me of town Toad right now.

Imma let it aside with this game for now i can't think well due to heavy ass work anyway carry on

wow is waffle actually null on all those people looooooooool.

ok i am back with a clear head and have decided mafia would be too dumb to all be involved in that vote so i believe toad and seroja are most likely to be mafia. although i don't really like how kallie seemed to put her trust in seroja (who's semi coasting and hasn't provided a ton of content) i can buy why someone else might, but eh, it's weird. zendal i'm gonna lay off on a bit and assume you got caught up on the trundle train but still keeping an eye out.

i'm working a ton today so i'm not really sure how active i'll be, i don't have a finish time so depending i won't even be there for end of night

- - - Post Merge - - -

What makes you less sus on kallie compared to Toads/Seroja, her activity?

To be fair to kallie though, Trundle was always on her wishlist, despite us talking about it and (kind of?) deciding we'd go Sej if not Chick, I think kallie was always leaning more towards Trundle. Toad on the other hand, just seemed to pluck it out of nowhere, or rather, his trust for Seroja.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not wishlist (?), lynch list*

Oh right and speaking on voting Trundle you didn't state your reason you just join in last min **** my mind is messed up i even post the list thing in the previous post

I said that I vote for one of my nulls, if I don't have any scum leans/suspicions.

I didn't feel comfortable with Trundle at the time because of his posting pattern (coasting) and his interactions with you which were reminiscent of SU 2. I've already explained why I didn't vote for the others.

Chick was sus/null and Evan was a slight scum lean both of them claimed so I didn't vote for them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I already stated before I voted Apple that Waffles was next on my list btw.

I said that I vote for one of my nulls, if I don't have any scum leans/suspicions.

I didn't feel comfortable with Trundle at the time because of his posting pattern (coasting) and his interactions with you which were reminiscent of SU 2. I've already explained why I didn't vote for the others.

Chick was sus/null and Evan was a slight scum lean both of them claimed so I didn't vote for them.

I think I already stated before I voted Apple that Waffles was next on my list btw.

Idk wth is going on rn chill im kinda confused atm anyway reason why me on next lynch? Hold on im hella new to this game i seriously confused whats going on rn yeah sure im on null list but you need more reason than that

What makes you less sus on kallie compared to Toads/Seroja, her activity?

To be fair to kallie though, Trundle was always on her wishlist, despite us talking about it and (kind of?) deciding we'd go Sej if not Chick, I think kallie was always leaning more towards Trundle. Toad on the other hand, just seemed to pluck it out of nowhere, or rather, his trust for Seroja.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not wishlist (?), lynch list*

Which is odd to me and the reason why she isn't looking into Toad or Seroja is because she trusted them. Has she ever reconsidered about who she should really trust? It doesn't seem that way at all.

Seroja led the lynch, Kallie was always out for Trundle and has Toad even explained why he voted for Trundle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk wth is going on rn chill im kinda confused atm anyway reason why me on next lynch? Hold on im hella new to this game i seriously confused whats going on rn yeah sure im on null list but you need more reason than that

The Trundle interaction with you and the fact that you have change your mind about what your going to do in this game despite joining to only get the player max.

The first reason was weak and the second reason is reasonably, you were on null though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

reasonably = reasonable

Which is odd to me and the reason why she isn't looking into Toad or Seroja is because she trusted them. Has she ever reconsidered about who she should really trust? It doesn't seem that way at all.

Seroja led the lynch, Kallie was always out for Trundle and has Toad even explained why he voted for Trundle?

Odd to you that kallie seen Trundle as sus? I'm putting more of an emphasis on Toads trust than kallie's, just because kallie had mentioned lynching Trundle before (unless she is scum with Seroja and that's all a part of it....?) I think her mentioning her "trust" for Seroja was just flat out a bad idea though.

Exactly, but I don't see it as a smart move, and I see both Seroja and Toads as good players, so I don't see them both being scum and making that move, but I think there might be scum between them.

yeah actually fair point zendal, has kallie even really talked about toad or seroja? she's so focused on evan

fleshy its just poe to be perfectly honest. toad im sure is mafia, seroja's playstyle and her lead of that lynch is uncharacteristic of town seroja and overall her behaviour this game is not town at all (i think she did say she was busy though or maybe that was just when the game started idk) and since i dont think all the mafia members were in that vote ive decided kallie might be town. also that would mean our 3 strongest players are in the scum team and i think that's a bit unfair.

sigh unless i'm wrong about either toad or seroja and it's kallie that's scum.. i just know it's one (most likely) two of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's 2 wild but i was thinking maybe they did set up this whole thing. i mean look at seroja say 'trundle is scum' at like the v start just cause he hadnt posted which he did the last game as town. just doesnt seem like an accusation town seroja would make.

Back