• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

Ok that means Trundle knew from the start who his mason partner is right? It would be great if he had indicated who his other town leans are to give us a clue.

Also I think it's best to go with Evan's claim for now tbh. I don't know if it's not impossible that mafia can get blue safe claims.

Ok that means Trundle knew from the start who his mason partner is right? It would be great if he had indicated who his other town leans are to give us a clue.

Also I think it's best to go with Evan's claim for now tbh. I don't know if it's not impossible that mafia can get blue safe claims.

trundle was afk most the game and didnt even notice he was in the game

fleshy could probably talk about his activity in quicktopic but he was p much quiet

also......why...omg...WHY..... i

i give up

you guys know this balance would be so stupid and townsided right? right?????? you guys think the host was like Lol yup lets make this town sided as ****.

2 masons and a cop is op as ****.

there is literally no reason to have 2 masons and a cop in such a small game.

2 masons = 1 cop in most setups

lets not forget we probably have a doctor/vig/whatever hiding in the background. this essentially means we have 4 blues in a 13 player game. and were not even counting townies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nvm /out

meirl

Seroja and Kallie are my biggest town reads too, so I trust seroja...

Ok but looking back, it's a bit odd that just because you strongly town read someone that you would just follow their vote? Especially since it wasn't a strong read (I was unsure myself). Have to agree with Mog on this one.

Logically, you would just keep on your vote on Chick because she would be modkilled anyway. Why change your vote to someone who wasn't even that scummy in the first place. Honestly I wasn't expecting a wagon.

We should look into Zendel and Toads.

It was a rush so I missed a lot of posts. Will look back and answer any questions directed at me that I may have missed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kallie I understand what you're saying. I will give it more thought.

we dont have time to give evan another day to go lynch toad or whatever the ****

is seroja + mog + evan a scum team now? tf?

we are almost at lylo. we literally dont have time to spare. we lost 2 town already. we can potentially lose 2 more. that leaves us at 9 players out of 13.

2-3 are scum (or 4 if we dont count tom in town numbers) vs 6 town.

we mislynch and lose another town.

2-3 scum (+1 with tom as nontown) vs 5 town

doc fails to protect (roleblock/bad judgement/no doc at all) vs 4 town

2-3 scum vs 4 town, and tom could side with scum to end it all.

me_rn

QoqOby7.gif

Pretty sure I'll live the night (because mafs will use to frame me) but I'll get blocked, which means I won't have an investigate, which will only let them push me harder.

Once I die it's essentially over. Unless somehow you guys decide to lynch someone else d2 and they're maf.

Otherwise, I die and then it's basically gg.

Aside from *****ing about my likely fate, I think Zendel is likely scum, followed by toad, ness, and/or ITYW. Toad and ness are on there not because of my theory (because that was a fake narrative, like I explained). They're there because of toads' apathy with the apples vote and ness just feeling kinda off this game to me (not to mention not being around for EoD iirc).

scum surrender i will do everything within my power to lynch you evan. and mog probably.

Kallie you are acting a bit weird right now lol. I know it'd seem impossible but still he claimed cop and trying to lynch a claimed blue with no CC is just super risky and anti-town imo. I wouldn't put it past the hosts to try something a bit crazy with the setup.

Also I went back and saw Fleshy's claim, sorry I didn't know when I made my earlier post. I think it would have been better if Fleshy had been a bit more aggressive in defending Trundle or say something about it. I would have definitely unvoted. But no use crying over spilt milk.

btw where is this fabled TBT mafia discord, I need an invite naoooo. Unless you just talk in the general TBT discord

Ok but looking back, it's a bit odd that just because you strongly town read someone that you would just follow their vote? Especially since it wasn't a strong read (I was unsure myself). Have to agree with Mog on this one.

Logically, you would just keep on your vote on Chick because she would be modkilled anyway. Why change your vote to someone who wasn't even that scummy in the first place. Honestly I wasn't expecting a wagon.

We should look into Zendel and Toads.

It was a rush so I missed a lot of posts. Will look back and answer any questions directed at me that I may have missed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kallie I understand what you're saying. I will give it more thought.

general consensus was that chick was town. They claimed. So I'm not going to vote for someone who is more than likely town, no... and the mod kill thing was iffy, so I had hopes that wouldn't happen because chick is new. So then I am left there with, who the crap am I going to vote for... Sej probably noob town, Seroja/Kallie/Fleshy were town reads for me so no, Ness/Zendel/ITYW could have all been possible targets but why would I vote for one of them when I see Seroja is voting for trundle? It wouldn't have made a difference to vote for the others and chick would've been lynched anyway!

I'm not saying it was the best move by any means... because it wasn't, but I chose to try to do something in those last few minutes rather than all these people who just sat around saying "yeah chick is probably town, I don't want to lynch them" and then just let it happen

general consensus was that chick was town. They claimed. So I'm not going to vote for someone who is more than likely town, no... and the mod kill thing was iffy, so I had hopes that wouldn't happen because chick is new. So then I am left there with, who the crap am I going to vote for... Sej probably noob town, Seroja/Kallie/Fleshy were town reads for me so no, Ness/Zendel/ITYW could have all been possible targets but why would I vote for one of them when I see Seroja is voting for trundle? It wouldn't have made a difference to vote for the others and chick would've been lynched anyway!

I'm not saying it was the best move by any means... because it wasn't, but I chose to try to do something in those last few minutes rather than all these people who just sat around saying "yeah chick is probably town, I don't want to lynch them" and then just let it happen

I see what you mean. Tbh what if there wasn't even scum in Trundle's vote? Unless Sej is the other scum and the Trundle wagoners wanted to save her? Idk.

Townleans at the moment- Fleshy, Mog, Kallie
50/50 with Toads and Waffle
Wary of Ness and Zendel
Evan is confusing as hell but I'm not looking to lynch him yet?

Sej please if you don't know how to play why did you sign up? If you want to get better you just have to post. Ask questions if you're confused about anything.

What are the chances that Sej is noob scum btw.

I see what you mean. Tbh what if there wasn't even scum in Trundle's vote? Unless Sej is the other scum and the Trundle wagoners wanted to save her? Idk.

Townleans at the moment- Fleshy, Mog, Kallie
50/50 with Toads and Waffle
Wary of Ness and Zendel
Evan is confusing as hell but I'm not looking to lynch him yet?

Sej please if you don't know how to play why did you sign up? If you want to get better you just have to post. Ask questions if you're confused about anything.

What are the chances that Sej is noob scum btw.

probably locked at 50/50 tbh... because we have nothing to base it on :(

what is tom's role name as survivor? did we ever get told that?

It's LaBelle. I inferred that the other sisters were probably in the game.

Also bloody hell that EOD, what a hell of a way to end D1.

Thoughts so far: I can actually believe the game isn't balanced completely in scum's favor, but at the same time that would have to mean that scum would have some special abilities to possibly compensate?

Good day everyone I'm making a not so ****post at 1:25 PM and I'm back from the trip no seriously no one cares about my trip anyway I'm back everyone and would like to apologies for not taking it seriously I mean happy now? :lemon: #nochillseriousafplayers

I wanted to try something new so I guess some of you guys were really bothered about it and about my lurking thing its my mobile so don't mind about it was checking the game for a while during the trip I was about to post my town/scum lead list but unfortunately the thread is closed for the night anyway lets get started you dumpings :lemon:

So only one mention about my grammar but no one didn't bother to say anything well to be honest I'm trying to enhance my writing skills this is one of the reasons why I decided to join the game even tho I'm busy atm.

Anyway I keep telling myself to make a town/scum lead list thing or whatever it is called

Ded people

apple2013
Was lynched with 4 votes; I really don't understand why prolly cuz Seroja, Kallie and Toads were really unsure, panicking or overthinking?? (Somethings not right I dunno how to put it) I wanna know more Zendel vote SaltyApple. Did you two just c/p the idea and bandwagon or you guys arent sure?

Chick
Was lynched with 3 votes or modkilled copy pasting role/broke a rule and pretty much similar with Bianca (pkmn game self explanatory), I had no suspicions with Chick and I'm against voting chick because of follwing reasons

a.) all evidence against chick is weak I didn't know who to vote due to time conflict I had to vote myself.
b.) Not bothered just a newb player. Panicking

Chick bud just rest okay? it's just a game no worries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
kallie
I can feel the same vibe as previous game I had with her, but we all know she mention that shes good at hiding her true colors as scum, her post are really useful and great help, she has contributed a lot I'm getting the same vibe as last game.

Amazonevan19
I wasn't really bothered with Toad vs Even issue thing due to slight misunderstanding so it's really no big deal until I read something and it's quite intriguing I say

First thing was the Fleshy vs Ness vs AmazonEvan

I don't really care if people lynch me after chick flips town. (Well I do, but follow me here.) That'd be a justified (but wrong) reason to lynch me and I can't really do much about that.

I do care if people lynch me now over stupid reasons (FOS, chick may or may not be good so Evan's therefore evil for pressing her when almost the whole thread is pressing chick, uh I just don't like him.)

As they argue along with Toad I'm really bothered he is slowly overly defensive, emotional. I really dunno how to put it tho it's really hard to explain also from what I've observe he just giving accusations without any evidence and slowly panicking FoS on others, dragging people into the conversation makes another mistake. My suspicion grow biggger as I stop to post #280 page 28 Evan claims Copper the Cop I really dunno what to say anymore but isn't it a wrong move to claim blue role early? I mean if I was a Cop I wouldn't do that I'll try to claim and defend myself rather than give up and claim role. My question is did he really did it that in order not to get lynched and lower his suspicion or he really mean it?

Chick's post about Evan -> http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Mafia-night1&p=7569287&viewfull=1#post7569287

YOU KNOW WHAT IF WE HAVE FRIGGING MASON AKA TRUNDLE THEN COULD IT BE EVAN IS MAFIA???? OMFG from what I search in Mafia Mason and Cop are kinda similar if theres a cop in game it would be frigging imba tbh I seriously doubt we have a cop since Apple flip Mason/Blue

I'm seriously fine lynching him tbh

Sej - Newbie/needs help/Doesn't know how to play period.

toads
Senpai same reason with Kallie I have the same feeling like in last game thats all I can say and not really bothered tbh

Tom
I seriously don't remember him being quiet in game 2 years ago but forget it why

Mog
I saw your post you're disgusting throwing FoS for no reason/evidence :lemon:

Null - nothing to say cuz I dunno your playstyle
fleshy
Seroja
Zendel
ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too lazy to finalize it

Looks like I might be pretty busy today, so I'm popping in to make a quick reads / thoughts post while I can, I've read over what I missed. My reads are very short and rushed in the morning, I'll read into things more and elaborate later.

kallie - Made vote based on "trust" for Seroja. I think the pushing on Evan lately is a little much, and mog too. I don't know, I don't think you would have worked as hard as you did last night if you were scum, I'm just so wary of everyone right now, so I have you changed from strong town lean to weak. You've made so many weak attacks on mog, I don't get it, why mog now? So much seems to have changed in how you're acting. I don't get it because I had you listed as 100% town, and the most helpful town at that.
amazonevan19 - I'm just going to believe his claim for now, it is possible. I think we should STOP focusing on Evan for once and look at other people. I do have my doubts though, they are there.
Seroja - Yeah, probably my strongest scum read as of now, along with Ness. I just honestly don't really buy anything that's been said. Everything seems too relaxed, before the fall out and after. Very good at getting people to trust her as scum.
Sej - Please come join us.
toadsworthy I don't know, I just feel off about Toads after EoD, can you tell me why you put that trust in Seroja? What did she do that was so "trustworthy" it could sway your vote? Because to me she's been on and off and hasn't said anything set in stone town. It all just looks bad from where I see it, and you, along with kallie, were my strongest town leans.
Zendel - Probably the weakest f my scum reads right now, but as I mentioned yesterday, and slowly been thinking more and more, so much behavior is off. I'm looking to you coming back today and seeing what you have to say on everything.
Tom - Unsure here, do people just believe his survivor claim? His spelling "LaBelle" made me think a little, it's just Labelle. Probably a dumb thing to mention, but just makes me think it could be fake, just null for now, because I'm not sure what to think.
N e s s Where is he? A good / experienced (imo) player as scum taking the back seat to go by unnoticed (literally - has anyone even mentioned him lately) just seems so likely. Unless he comes back, I think he's scum.
mogyay - Didn't just jump on a lynch last minute! Actually used critical thinking to realise how that may have been a bad move! I was agreeing with everything she said before EoD and everything she's been saying after (pretty much).
ITookYourWaffles - I'm gonna say probably town for now, although a lot of what you've said is a literal copy of what others have said and it's making me doubt, but I appreciate you actually making reads and more activity is appreciated!!

Also I went back and saw Fleshy's claim, sorry I didn't know when I made my earlier post. I think it would have been better if Fleshy had been a bit more aggressive in defending Trundle or say something about it. I would have definitely unvoted. But no use crying over spilt milk.

What would it have taken for me to say for you to unvote? "Trundle and I are masons, don't kill!" because I did defend him, but how would have it looked if I was defending someone that was hardly posting and that people were reading as scum? If I was like "LOL don't kill trundle!!!" I'm pretty sure the votes would have went to me (and not putting my life over my masonbuddies life, but I have been more active) short of adding 2 more roleclaims into last nights mess, I really don't know what I could have done, people weren't listening to me. And yes, there's nothing in mason chat, no activity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

kallie
I can feel the same vibe as previous game I had with her, but we all know she mention that shes good at hiding her true colors as scum, her post are really useful and great help, she has contributed a lot I'm getting the same vibe as last game.

toads
Senpai same reason with Kallie I have the same feeling like in last game thats all I can say and not really bothered tbh

Mog
I saw your post you're disgusting throwing FoS for no reason/evidence :lemon:

Kallie / Toads / ITYW scum team....? Gave literally no reason to town read Toads but still did.

What other games have you played? I'd like to read them over because I'm confused by your posts / lurking / inactivity / sudden activity and also the reads you just made... have you read over what went down at EoD?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, playstyle shouldn't be all you base reads on? You can still form opinions by reading what's happening. I don't know what of what you've been posting is serious or if you're still taking the game non-seriously as you said earlier?

I only read until N1 post announcement cuz the post is hella long with spams too and I'm really tired of reading so im obviously tired and just post what I can say for now well can ask me questions if you guys want. Well for now that is at least I can do and maybe some people will catch up reading it even its repetitive which I really didn't mean it

Well theres a slight chance for 2 pro and a newb in scum team it would be pretty imbalance so I doubt that

I'm going to list strong to weak players (exclude apple and chick)

Example
Kallie -> Toads -> Fleshy -> Seroja -> Tom -> Ness -> Zendel -> Mog -> Evan -> Waffles -> Sej

I consider myself second to the last cuz lets just say I'm not experienced player like you guys and this is like my "first" game

Each color coding

Experienced
Decent
Newbies

Lets just say one of these people in the color code are scum but usually this game is based on reading and not by guessing who is scum tho

Also, playstyle shouldn't be all you base reads on? You can still form opinions by reading what's happening. I don't know what of what you've been posting is serious or if you're still taking the game non-seriously as you said earlier?

I really don't understand why you guys have a suspicion on Zendel may I ask why?

I don't understand why I'm being brought into the limelight.

1. I had Evan as one of my scum leans and most of the player list did too, he claimed blue so I unvoted. Who votes for a claimed blue? I also stated that we should discuss it today and knowing that there is 2 masons along with a cop makes the game unbalanced so his claim is making wary, haven't read through the thoroughly and I don't remember seeing any further explanations about it.

2. Chick was second on my list to vote for, she claimed town and posted her PM but I thought that would be seen as a mistake on her behalf and she would have been fine. She may have played three games but she clearly doesn't know what she's doing in any of them so she should have been let of with a warning.

3. If I didn't sus/scum read someone else I turn to my nulls, which were: Apple, Waffles, Ness, Tom and Sej.

Apple: Didn't like the interactions with Waffles and I thought about Waffles/Apple earlier because of the hostility between the two which reminded me of Me/Apple in SU2 Mafia. This altercation didn't go anywhere though. His activity wasn't very prominent and when he did post it didn't add too much in conversations because there would be big gaps in between posts which looks a bit like coasting.

Sej: Looks like clueless town, she has moved up to a slight town lean because of her recent posts which were too pure.

Tom: I'm still on the fence about Tom, he probably is survivor hence the coasting so I'll believe him for now.

Waffles: Apple/ Waffles thing here too, I didn't realize this at the time but I thought you only joined to reach the max? Which implies you weren't planning to be of much use in the game, why the change?

Ness: Like Tom, I'm still on the fence about him so I didn't vote for him.

Waffles/ Evan lynch?

Besides Evan's claim (which is faulty because of the new info) his play so far has been all over the place.

Waffles joining to reach player max and later putting effort into the game despite what joining up to reach player max implies.

Waffles joining to reach player max and later putting effort into the game despite what joining up to reach player max implies.

Because people want me to contribute more but always in a wrong action due to timezone and stuff :lemon:
Yep just joining the max and obviously will take it easy for now but why change? after c someone called you out useless even tho there are some ppl are useless and ****post memes too :lemon

Honestly now after reading over everything and focusing on Zendel when doing so, I'd say I have him as more of a weak town than a scumlean, I'm just not sure though. It's mainly based on earlier stuff, but now you're coming across helpful and what you said in your last post makes sense.

Also, there's nothing saying we can't have a cop and masons. Literally. I don't see the use in calling BS on his claim because of that.

Back