• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

you're also now switching to a more emotional tone, compared to when people soft sussed you earlier.

if youre innocent, and youre certain were scum, why are you getting panicky? whats with the "lmaos, luls" etc?

tbh i could probably imagine you two being annoyed in scum chat that there were masons in this game.

mog is my name emotion is my game

i'm not certain all 3 of u are, i'm just certain like most of u are lol, and i'm a bit panicked, you 3 are the most active and i feel like im just kinda on my own rn (well apart from fleshy) its lonely

I'm not going to surrender because I'm telling the truth. Smh at this damn game rn

Lmao mog no one said to lynch you, I said we should lynch zendel. Maybe tom or toad too. Idk.

i'm not certain all 3 of u are, i'm just certain like most of u are lol, and i'm a bit panicked, you 3 are the most active and i feel like im just kinda on my own rn (well apart from fleshy) its lonely

i responded more in my post, you replied a bit after in case you dont see.

i responded more in my post, you replied a bit after in case you dont see.

maybe ur right but i just dont want to take the risk when i know toad is scum u know. so i say we lynch toad and then maybe discuss matters more after that! anyway its 5am now and im officially feeling dizzy so peace out

maybe ur right but i just dont want to take the risk when i know toad is scum u know. so i say we lynch toad and then maybe discuss matters more after that! anyway its 5am now and im officially feeling dizzy so peace out

why do you want to lynch toad over someone who is basically ****ed?

literally too effing precious for this world

I'm not as sold on mog being mafia tbh as Kallie is. Do i have confidence this is a perfectly balanced game with something as strange as masons? no.... love you kirby and bianca, but no. Evan's claim doesn't sit wrong with me either which is why I'm prone to believe it. Plus this game was originally meant for more people, so in shortening the role list, balance may have been lost

seriously how is toad any more suspicious than me or seroja in that regard?

evan literally claimed cop in a game of 13 players with 2 masons.

masons and cops are rarely ever together in such a small game like this.

if he flips cop by some miracle then this game is wack, but im going to put my trust in kirbys balancing skills if he plays that damn discord mafia bot so much.

Actually, I'm thinking I should just coast and let them either modkill me or let town lynch me, because the more I think about it, the more I'm peeved at Kirby for screwing up the game balance and basically making this nigh unwinnable for town.

Two masons and a cop? With all due respect...Wtf were you thinking???

Can't play against my wincon though and I don't wanna be a dick, so I'll keep playing and hope I don't die. Thought this would be a well balanced game but apparently not. Kirby, Bianca, you're great people but seriously this setup was a bad idea. Grade A bull****

literally too effing precious for this world

I'm not as sold on mog being mafia tbh as Kallie is. Do i have confidence this is a perfectly balanced game with something as strange as masons? no.... love you kirby and bianca, but no. Evan's claim doesn't sit wrong with me either which is why I'm prone to believe it. Plus this game was originally meant for more people, so in shortening the role list, balance may have been lost

they had a long time to prepare and set the min at 13 and started right away. im fairly certain they knew it would be a short game and readjusted.

why do you want to lynch toad over someone who is basically ****ed?

idk it's like when toad was saying he was roleblocker and like i knew he couldnt be but he was. its like that, ok maybe theres no way evan can be cop but i still believe he is. i know thats terrible logic but its also really late and i might wake up tomorrow and be more rational haha. im sorry if i got a bit caught up in everything, ive been up for a long time and i was just caught off guard by this end of day

Actually, I'm thinking I should just coast and let them either modkill me or let town lynch me, because the more I think about it, the more I'm peeved at Kirby for screwing up the game balance and basically making this nigh unwinnable for town.

Two masons and a cop? With all due respect...Wtf were you thinking???

Can't play against my wincon though and I don't wanna be a dick, so I'll keep playing and hope I don't die. Thought this would be a well balanced game but apparently not. Kirby, Bianca, you're great people but seriously this setup was a bad idea. Grade A bull****

two masons and a cop for town would be very strong town if I'm understanding this correctly? so if you are town.... that would be a good thing for you, so i don't understand you're backlash at the hosts

I haven't caught up. Cooking in btwn reading pls what's a mason and why are there two?

two masons and a cop for town would be very strong town if I'm understanding this correctly? so if you are town.... that would be a good thing for you, so i don't understand you're backlash at the hosts

because kallie is saying its impossible for that to happen and we should lynch him lool? id be pissed off too tbh

because kallie is saying its impossible for that to happen and we should lynch him lool? id be pissed off too tbh

oh ok, I see... it basically screwed him if he claimed because no one would believe him in the set-up. I was like, did Evan just scum slip lol

I haven't caught up. Cooking in btwn reading pls what's a mason and why are there two?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mason

2 people who know theyre town at the start of the game and can communicate in private with each other only.

The most obvious power of a Masonry (and Best Friends) is the mutual confirmation of multiple players as Town. Consider that a Cop can find out over the span of two Nights that two other players are innocent, and if the Cop roleclaims effectively, the Town wins three confirmed-innocent players on Day 3. A three-person Masonry, on the other hand, has that same number of confirmed innocents from the start of the game. In addition, while a Cop's innocent results are mostly only useful if the Cop lives to claim them and is believed, each of the Masons can mutually confirm the others as soon as the existence of a Mason is made evident. (For instance, if someone dies overNight and flips Mason, the other Mason(s) can still claim and be considered confirmed Town.) Last, Mason is difficult (but not impossible) for scum to fakeclaim, as they need to put up a scumpartner to be their fake Mason partner and hope that neither of them die over the course of the game.

Some moderators consider two Masons to be a roughly equivalent substitute for a Cop.

The conversational aspect of Masons is not nearly as good (as opposed to with Neighbors, where the conversation is a means to the end of discerning the Neighbors' alignments). It can be used to allow the confirmed Town players to confer with each other and play strategically during the Day - much like scum do, but with the intent of helping the Town and confounding the scum instead of vice versa. To that end, the ability for Masons to speak to each other amplifies the skill of the Masons themselves, but has no inherent power by itself.

no offense but you guys need to play more mafia if you think 2 masons + a cop + probably a doctor/vig is possible all in a 13 player game.

It'd make town OP as ****, yeah, and now it's being used as a reason to lynch me.

An unbalanced game is going to be the cause of my death. Yeah, hella salty rn

2 people who know theyre town at the start of the game and can communicate in private with each other only.

no offense but you guys need to play more mafia if you think 2 masons + a cop + probably a doctor/vig is possible all in a 13 player game.

i'm not saying it should be in a game but that doesn't mean it isn't i guess

especially putting it in the quick claiming environment we all are in right now... I understand what you are saying. 2 masons and cop after one night = 4 people cleared, which if a mafia got lynched d1 would be game over for them essentially

especially putting it in the quick claiming environment we all are in right now... I understand what you are saying. 2 masons and cop after one night = 4 people cleared, which if a mafia got lynched d1 would be game over for them essentially

yep, kirby is not dumb enough to do this.

we all also doubted zendel but it seems his game was balanced anyway. i think.

kirby plays a **** ton of irc mafia/discord mafia. he couldve just taken a setup from a 13 player game in there and copypasted it for all we know. hes not dumb to put a mason pair and a cop in this game lol.

Back