• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

I'm gonna be making my reads now but I'd like to point out that the Chick situation probably isn't even that deep. And you guys are coming off as a bit mean to her. She could be scum yes, but she's still a noob. So don't be too hard on her.

As we're nearing end of day, it would be great if people can make reads on other people too and stop focusing on Chick so much.

Also Trundle is probably scum. And Sej, what are your thoughts so far?

I'm gonna be making my reads now but I'd like to point out that the Chick situation probably isn't even that deep. And you guys are coming off as a bit mean to her. She could be scum yes, but she's still a noob. So don't be too hard on her.

As we're nearing end of day, it would be great if people can make reads on other people too and stop focusing on Chick so much.

Also Trundle is probably scum. And Sej, what are your thoughts so far?

How about you give us the reason why Trundle and Sej are scum

Why people FoS for no reason at least say something like "I have a gut feeling that person is scum because ..."

How about you give us the reason why Trundle and Sej are scum

Why people FoS for no reason at least say something like "I have a gut feeling that person is scum because ..."

I have my reasons for Trundle. Anyway I didn't say Sej is scum, I asked what her thoughts are. Sorry if that was confusing.

I'm probably going to try and sleep and then I have stuff later tonight so I won't be around too much.

Besides Chick, there's also the fact Trundle hasn't posted. He didn't post til the end of day 1 either last game to be fair. I admit I don't have too much of a read on his playstyle and only cleared him as town because we were husband and wife role wise and I was a townie too.

I townread Toads for now, Evan idk why Ness cleared, Ness is a question mark to me and I'll probably be reading into him later if I can.

No opinion on Mogyay because I don't really know her. I do know before the game started she was happy this was a timezone friendly game for her so I am expecting more posts from her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have no idea who Fleshy is tbh.

Everyone who isn't confident in a Chick lynch needs to list their other options. Seroja already did which is nice, but we're going to run out of time like last game and panic lynch Bianca...

On another note, where's zendel?

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the record, I feel for a fact one of the more veteran players are scum. Excluding myself because duh I know I'm town.

Trundle and Seroja, and I think Mogyay lead town a bit in old games.Unless Imm confusing them for another player. I don't know her playsryle enough though.

Seroja I townread because she could have easily steered a lynch on chick with me if she was scun (unless in the event she and chick are both scum).

The only people really opposing it was Fleshy tbh. But in the latest post they changed their tone. Seroja is trying to open up more discussion instead of only focusing on Chick and Tom.

In process of elimination, for me that leaves Trundle, I think last game Kirby definitely knew about balancing scum team in terms of ezperience. I'd have to doublecheck but I thought he made one post implying he knew why people do that system.

This is all ****ed if Seroja is scum buddies with Chick tho.

I'm probably going to try and sleep and then I have stuff later tonight so I won't be around too much.

Besides Chick, there's also the fact Trundle hasn't posted. He didn't post til the end of day 1 either last game to be fair. I admit I don't have too much of a read on his playstyle and only cleared him as town because we were husband and wife role wise and I was a townie too.

I townread Toads for now, Evan idk why Ness cleared, Ness is a question mark to me and I'll probably be reading into him later if I can.

No opinion on Mogyay because I don't really know her. I do know before the game started she was happy this was a timezone friendly game for her so I am expecting more posts from her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have no idea who Fleshy is tbh.

Everyone who isn't confident in a Chick lynch needs to list their other options. Seroja already did which is nice, but we're going to run out of time like last game and panic lynch Bianca...

On another note, where's zendel?

Thanks Kallie! You're probably my strongest town lean at the moment. Which game were you referring to that had you and Trundle as husband and wife?

Fleshy was Fleshybro.

Thanks Kallie! You're probably my strongest town lean at the moment. Which game were you referring to that had you and Trundle as husband and wife?

Fleshy was Fleshybro.

That Pokemon Alola game Zendel hosted thats locked now

For the record we didnt know, I meant in the sense of roleplay flavor lol. Extremely weak reasoning but he was the main professor in the pokemon game and claimed townie, and I was like that professor's wife or something and I was also a townie. Pretty much solely based on role names.

Though I also used process of elimination and decided to go with suspecting Dolby over Trundle

Not much besides that, his playstyle was same around this time. He popped in at the end of day 1 in the pokemon game and opposed the easy lynch on Bianca but didnt have enough time to get a lynch on Farobi going.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(if it wasnt clear, at the end we both found out we were townies. role list hasnt been posted for the last 2 games unfortunately)

Zendel can you update your pkmn mafia game - playerlist with roles already I need it for reference thanks, obviously no one is asking my role in previous game I'm Lillie the Doctor in Pokemon game, Farobi was Townie and Dolby was scum I think

Zendel can you update your pkmn mafia game - playerlist with roles already I need it for reference thanks, obviously no one is asking my role in previous game I'm Lillie the Doctor in Pokemon game, Farobi was Townie and Dolby was scum I think

For people to reference last game, the scum was

Dolby, Sensai, Ness

Right now Ness is the only person playing in this game you could look to for scum tells.

As for others

Chick in that game was townie I believe.

Trundle and I were townies

Toads was a townie I think

On mobile so I'll respond to some specific queries later. Aside from chick, I think trundle should be slightly sussed for inactivity (though he was town last time he pulled this kind of behavior) and ness for clearing me so quickly when I've actually been rather brash this game lol. I mean, I did do his golden town tell but he cleared me for thinking like he did, which really isn't a good reason imo. Potential pocketing but he has been contributing so...just something to keep in mind.

On mobile so I'll respond to some specific queries later. Aside from chick, I think trundle should be slightly sussed for inactivity (though he was town last time he pulled this kind of behavior) and ness for clearing me so quickly when I've actually been rather brash this game lol. I mean, I did do his golden town tell but he cleared me for thinking like he did, which really isn't a good reason imo. Potential pocketing but he has been contributing so...just something to keep in mind.

who do u want to lynch

Yes I was Hau the townie in the pokemon game.

I'm most inclined to vote for Evan rn. There was a lot of telling things in our interaction last night, as well as the whole encounter just felt very defensive, and not in a town way, lots of it seemed forced.

chick said:
To clear things up, I was observing the thread in the games he has been in, not played.
Also, I never wanted to lynch Tom. In brief words, I was just talking about suspicions.
I'm sorry if I'm playing as a bad townie, I'm pretty much a noob. Let's carry on the discussion and see what everybody thinks and inputs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may as well go for a NL for the day.

amazonevan19 said:
Chick's post isn't instilling much confidence in me rn tbh. It seems like they're trying to move along past this suss on them without providing much defense. Also, why go for a NL?? I'm not liking chick more and more.

The thing that bothers me with evan's case on chick is that he has always just assumed the worst off of two separate posts (all chick had really posted at that time), it felt like he really jumped to conclusions without considering others. And I already pointed out the discrepancy. He also had said "I don't want to lynch chick yet" but then the above post was enough to sway him to vote.

His reasoning for that change was
amazonevan19 said:
I could care less if you sus me over sussing and voting for someone who's acting pretty scummy rn, but we have good reason to sus and so I'm gonna stick up and speak up for what I am thinking
This was the same reaction to the argument I brought up about him piggybacking using the same phrase right after me with no credit. He just sees that its kinda scummy, aggressively refutes that is, and then fires back. Which to me, feels like a more scummy reaction to things rather than just being like "oops!" and moving on. Not to mention the exact same way he acted as scum in Franshise Wars (in scum chat). Also in Mystic messenger, he was much more lax and more joking about everything. Granted he may not have been called out so directly in that game, I still feel like there is a shift in tone from him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To add onto this, I do believe Chick is acting scummy. Amazonevan has bussed his partners super early in previous games, so I wouldn't rule out that the two can't both be scummy together. The only thing keeping me from that is if those two were together (which it is still very early to say something like that) then the last person would have to be a more experienced player. There would also have to be 3 scum then too, which I guess 3 - 10 would be an ok set up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle is here!

Thanks! For all we know Trundle could be busy but he had used the excuse of being busy once on Day 1 (SU Mafia 2 iirc) and flipped scum, so I'm keeping it in mind. I actually was just hoping to get something out of him by saying he's scummy lul.

So since I'm on mobile (and feeling a lil lazy) I'll make a simple reads list. Thoughts so far:

Kallie- strongest town lean rn based on post contents and tone. Her earliest posts gave me town vibes when she mentioned about her wifi condition. I read it as genuine town trying to be as helpful as possible despite her inconvenient situation. And her latest reads just further strengthened my read on her.

Regarding Kallie's case on Chick-
You said Chick was more confident when she made a case on you but is a bit wishy-washy with Tom. Was it also during early game? From the way I see it, she was just discussing the probably of Tom being scum and provided her reasons no matter how flimsy it was. Also it's okay to suspect someone but also being unsure about wanting them lynched. Especially during Day 1 with so little info.

Waffles- Null to townlean. I feel like she's frustrated town in her reply to my sus on Trundle. Some of her posts felt like she was repetiting what others have said before her but that's not necessarily sheeping.

Toads- null, slight townlean. He was the first to address Chick but wasn't exactly sussing her. Basically just going off gut feelings for now. I wasn't really paying much attention to his back and forth with Evan but I will go back to that later.

Evan- it's hard to tell btwn scum!evan and town!evan because he managed to fool me in Franchise Wars. But from what I know he's very calculative as scum. So that's what I'm watching out for. Right now he feels a bit calculative, so slight scumlean on that.

Ness- I liked that he pointed out what made Chick's post problematic but at the same time I feel like he could be scum jumping at the chance to lynch an easy target Also looking at the possibility of Ness/Evan scumteam. Evan voting first and Ness pointing out the golden rule of first vote didn't sit well with me. That said, he's actually null.

Chick- right now I feel like Chick is a mafia's target for lynch today. I could be wrong but the way so many people jumped on her for that one post feels a bit fishy. I don't find her posts particularly scummy but she's not exuding town vibes either. Null.

Now then, Chick, you said you read games which Tom have played in so that means you must be somewhat familiar with how the game works. If so then why did say you would go for No Lynch? And please don't just give up and say 'oo u gon regret it'. There's still time to prove yourself if you are town. Who else are you suspicious of right now?

Tom- I'll go with the claim for now. Will keep an eye on him. Tom can you post a bit of your thoughts pls?

Mog- Null, not enough right now. Ilu btw.

Zendel- please post more cos I'm a bit sus that you're so quiet. Probably busy tho.

Sej- thoughts plsss.

Trundle- actually null but see above. Edit: Trundle posted while I'm writing this so, just null for now.

Fleshy- null with slight town lean because his first post on the Chick issue kinda mirrored my thoughts. I'm following his logic and he didn't seem opportunistic.

I'm on my way to work rn but I'm glad the thread is moving again!!! I've never played with chick befire so I'm kinda feeling that they're just scummy town but we're they this aggressive last game? Just seems unusual to be so aggressive towards tom as a new player that I'm assuming hasn't even played with him b4. Sorry for not posting more ill be home at midnight gmt which i think is around 3 hours before end of day so I'll post my thoughts on everyone then : )

Well this looks pretty bad just because I'm going for the "other lynch option" here (which makes it look like I'm just trying to push a bandwagon in the other direction), but I do think chick could be scum. Main post why is the following:
In my opinion, Tom is suspicious but not too suspicious to the point in which we could lynch him.
Looking at him playing his other Mafia games, it seems like he acts rather odd when townie, and mysterious when he's a scum.
He's a dodgy player though, so let's just wait and see what he says.
Looking at everybody else, Tom is the one that stands out to me as the scum, but we have to determine this.
Tom is always weirdly behaved.
Let's just leave it for now.

Btw, could everybody start talking?
This game is s i l e n c e

This is a classic scum tactic, however it's also a classic newbie tactic as I realized last game after I was wrong about Farobi. But essentially, bringing up a player that may seem suspicious to town, saying they may be suspicious, but leveraging both sides equally. So in this example chick is saying "well Tom sure is suspicious, except he kinda isn't, let's ignore it for now", which makes the post look like there is actually content but there really isn't. Shortly after, chick suggests a no-lynch.

Ironically, I can also see both sides of chick. I have utmost confidence that Fleshy is town from the way they are posting, and Fleshy thinks chick is just a newbie. I know I'm town but I think chick has a good chance of being mafia, even though my pattern recognizing goes off at this. How many times have we lynched someone who suggested no-lynch only for them to end up being noob town?

Anyway, other reads
amazonevan I think is town
Fleshy, as I said, is definitely town
kallie I'm on the fence about at the moment
ITYW is being useless as always.

I only really skimmed most posts so it's still hard to say.

lol when did I say I'm clearing Evan? I said I'm getting Town vibes from him because he voted first.

The amount of times we've discussed how townie it is voting first these last few games wouldn't be at all surprised if scum tried to vote first lol, i still dont really find it townie or scummy either way tho

Back