• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Debra's Hybrid Flower Shop { Pre-order Section#2 } | TEMP. TBT ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac name:tina
town name :sumerlnd
fc:in side bar
per order:10black roses,10pink roses,10blue roses,10pink cosmos
price: 2million
please deliver to me

You guys are AMAZING! Thank you so much!!! I'd like to place another order, if that's okay! ^_^

Your AC name: { Wendy }
Your Town name: { Paradise }
Your FC: { 0232-8608-9719 }
Pre-order: { 40 pink roses }
Price: { 50 TBT }
Delivery/Pick-up? { Pick-up, please? }
Favorite color: { Blue! }

You guys are AMAZING! Thank you so much!!! I'd like to place another order, if that's okay! ^_^

Your AC name: { Wendy }
Your Town name: { Paradise }
Your FC: { 0232-8608-9719 }
Pre-order: { 40 pink roses }
Price: { 50 TBT }
Delivery/Pick-up? { Pick-up, please? }
Favorite color: { Blue! }

Aww.. you're making me blush /)w(\ Of course it's okay. Thank you for ordering again!

Closing the shop as it's getting late here =) I usually finish up orders before I go to bed and update the thread the next morning.

Good night all! ^_^

Your AC name: { Espi }
Your Town name: { Mt. Dew }
Your FC: { 2767-1826-1157 }
Pre-order: { I'd like a random amount of anything I can get my hands on please }
Price: { Name your price }
Delivery/Pick-up? { Delivery Please }

Last edited:
Your AC name: { Espi }
Your Town name: { Mt. Dew }
Your FC: { 2767-1826-1157 }
Pre-order: { I'd like a random amount of anything I can get my hands on please }
Price: { Name your price }
Delivery/Pick-up? { Delivery Please }

Oh my, haha. Are there any hybrid colors or type of flowers you don't fancy? (like no pinks or dislike roses?)

Oh my, haha. Are there any hybrid colors or type of flowers you don't fancy? (like no pinks or dislike roses?)

I don't mind either way, I like my colours so just a random bunch of hybrids and normals if possible - around 40 flowers is possible?

I don't mind either way, I like my colours so just a random bunch of hybrids and normals if possible - around 40 flowers is possible?

Okay =) Yes that's possible. I'll gather some flowers for you. I won't charge you for any normal flowers if I add those ^-^
I'll have to think about the price... around 1.6m or 40tbt? Is that all right?

40tbt is fine with me, just let me know when you're ready and I'll send the money, add you as a friend and open my gates.

40tbt is fine with me, just let me know when you're ready and I'll send the money, add you as a friend and open my gates.

Okay, great! :p Darkbrussel will probably trade with you, I'll try to wake him up soon haha. We'll send you a PM when the flowers are ready!
I've added your name to the slots.

Your AC name: Wendy
Your Town name: Nevrland
Your FC: 1779-0314-5757
Pre-order: 30 pink lilies and 10 pink roses
Price: 75 TBT?
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup

Thank you ^^

Closed the shop temporarily, because my WiFi is making me nervous ;w; (I transfer flowers to Darkbrussel before every trade and his connection should be fine, mine is questionable haha)

All orders will be finished today. =) For any concerns, feel free to PM us.

Edit: All flowers have been transfered, thank you for ordering!
Will close thread now too, as the shop is close. We hope to see you again next time :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back