• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Demo?

Demo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilNook

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
ど
Does anyone think we will get a demo? I don't think we will since there's not much of a plot to AC and it's not like there's an introduction.

A demo of NL would be the final torment before *finally* being able to play the full game!

Nah, I don't think so. There's too much to do in Animal Crossing and I don't think the game would be represented well in a short demo.

I feel like we have already discussed this before.

Animal crossing can't have a demo because of the way it's structured. If there was a demo, maybe they would restrict you the the island only. To do nothing but catch fish by yourself.

Of course not. It releases in a little more than two weeks anyway so it's not like we really need a demo. If there was a demo, it wouldn't be able to showcase most of the important stuff by release date, unless you just had a menu to select stuff like "Island" or whatever.

Gonna give this thread a lock since everyone is just repeating themselves and there's little discussion. I don't think there's much point to keeping this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back